Treewarden druid

Discuss Median XL!
EarthBounder
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Depends on how you look at it I guess...

For me it means I can run d cows without dying, which is IMO is some measure of success for a build.

I do have Duncraig, Vizjun and some other of the mildly harder challenges down as well as Treeboi. ;}

Nihl runs are also sub 90 seconds, so the signet farming goes well too.
men4ce
Prowler
17 | 1
You don't need a guide for Treewarden. You get Rockshatter and some other random T6 uniques, then you instagib bosses/monsters with thornstrike. I cleared about 75%+ of ubers so far in non-mo'd t6 gear... I think I'm missing Ureh, Bremm, Astro, Uldy, Witch, Zorun, Laz, Void. Haven't tried any of them yet, so some of them might even be doable in t6 as well, but in general I need some more defense at this point. I think I'm at about 150k def or something in Idol.

Thornstrike might be the strongest ability in the game right now.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:indeed , there are a lot of builds inside that compilation , most of them added since 1.f9b , i've tried to cover all the viable options in order to open more eyes in more directions to the public instead of just the mainstream/new metas builds . making a new one completley original is indeed hard . But the thing is that those pricks that copied my work over the years didn't even had the decency to thank me for providing the path to make the said build work , or ask me if i agree to let them "expand" the said miniguide (the original ) into a full guide .

i sometimes ask myself if all this struggle to have about 50 builds updated each patch it's worth it or not anymore . i'm thinking about getting another long pause from median , maby a permanent one .

i personally check your guides everytime i make a char to get some more inspiration and cookied your post. in words, thanks for the effort. i appreciate the work that seem to be behind those miniguides especially because i was close to making a guide and even wrote a part but i was too lazy to bring it to an end and dropped that project. anyhow, if you have the feeling that your work is not appreciated enough, do not push yourself to update every single one after each patch. at least i am checking them out every now and then.

on-topic:
i just tried the treewarden for 1 hour and it ts seems super op while playing through. a guide that includes discussion about many items including also videos is always nice, but you might simply play the char and learn its up and downsides and try some stuff.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Is someone writing a guide?
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
well I guess TW nerf is incoming and it will be inferior as it always was
was fun while it lasted...
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've seen someone play a treewarden today and he could run every farmable place with ease.. It was sick. He made it today. I mean, yeah he already had some gear laying around, but it was far from perfect. Seems to me like a very viable beginner char now.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
at the time when pummel was first replaced with thorn strike 2 months ago i tried my best to make it work but it was dealing low damage . viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491&start=810

now that the damage is double than at that time , also with ND removed , the build around it is more than viable (i would not say it's OP) . a miniguide for that will come most probably this evening or tomorrow .
► Show Spoiler
Shade
|
Cool. Been watching for the list having a #49 :)
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DeanLew wrote:Is someone writing a guide?

This guy.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:at the time when pummel was first replaced with thorn strike 2 months ago i tried my best to make it work but it was dealing low damage . viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491&start=810

now that the damage is double than at that time , also with ND removed , the build around it is more than viable (i would not say it's OP) . a miniguide for that will come most probably this evening or tomorrow .
► Show Spoiler

send sp stash with full cinadide