No, I Prefer Fauzt LazorLag
26%

Total votes: 62

ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yo, i said yesterday that i was going to make a patch so i did it and it's ready for use.

• Tile Cache remain unchanged.
  • COF Cache Memory -> Increased from 2 Mb to 20 Mb.
  • Sprite Cache Memory -> Increased from 67 Mb to 250 Mb.
  • CelData Cache Memory -> Increased from 0,5 Mb to 5 Mb.
  • Sprite overflow fixed (it wasn't even a sprite overflow, the reason was too ridiculous to be said).

Note: Have Fun using any Lag Build without sprite dissapearance / Lags, (FPS drop were because you had reached the cache memory).

Note that normaly i should had pm'ed Marco or another admin before posting this, but you know that i'm not a troll enough to post virus nor any retarded useless content, It was originaly made for Sigma (I guess Whist) will find a better way to fix the sprite overflows than the method i used here, but you should be happy for the moment,

This cannot be used on TsW server because the server doesn't have the same dll (you won't pass the login) for now you can use it for single player, if you really want to use it on TsW server, you can with a little trick but i don't think it's allowed to play with modified dll on TsW, Until Marco try it and approve it this won't happen,

I also need a bunch of people with lag build and why not go in Uldyssian room (or something else) i need Feedback, if you spot any issue/bug/lag, report it on this thread and i will try to look into it (replicate what you did etc).

Thanks for reading that wall of text, and if you wanna give negative cookie (the one that does that on all my post) then do it. Thumb Up :mrgreen:

Extra: Loaded like 5 Clients, with 500+ Monsters on screen, the dude that joined the room had no problem loading more than 500 entity at once (So yes) making all summoned entity "casted" to the next game like the mercenary/Iron golem will make no problem at all, from the server this use almost no bandwidth it's small packet bro.

Edit: Added version 2, aim to improve stability.

Final Edit:

• All entity projected shadows has been completly removed
  • I set back the original instruction to fix the Tiles/Projectiles collision superposition (to the original) to avoid crash/bug

Somehow all shadows were making lags/sprite dissapearance (i suspect that after "x" stack of missiles/sprite all shadows collide and "stack" resulting in a complete mass of rendering thing that shouldn't be rendered, for exemple if you stack more than 550+ sprite (missiles) on a "player" sprite, then the "priority" of that missiles with overwrite the one of the players (that's why you goes invisible), there are other factor it seem,

Removing all shadows seem to have fixed the entire issue, and i did run Fauzt in destruction while spamming everywhere when i was surrounded with A LOT of monsters, not a single FPS drop or any bug so far, it was Smooth as hell like it was a 2016 Game runing in 1920x1080 at 120hz lol,

Maybe it still has issue or you can get sprite overflow in certain place (I doubt) but YOU GUYS should bring me some feedback :)

(Updated 30-06-2016)Final Release can be downloaded at:[/color] http://www.mediafire.com/download/57oy7 ... 6-2016.zip
To install with d2se: simply copy the DLL to your MODS\Median XL folder. If you are on win 7, 8.1 or 10 make sure to go into the dll's properties and click "unblock".

Thanks everyone for your patience and feedback, this was a good help for me and i guess i will stop a bit reversing because i didn't farmed Skull 1 for an entire day haha.
Edited by ReverseEngine 7 years.
A New Start
Monkey King
281 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Strange :-? , I still seem to have slight slutter in fauzt even while using the file
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
A New Start wrote:Strange :-? , I still seem to have slight slutter in fauzt even while using the file

What are your computer specs ? also are you playing in fullscreen ?
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
have you tested brimstone again?

testing...
A New Start
Monkey King
281 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ReverseEngine wrote:
A New Start wrote:Strange :-? , I still seem to have slight slutter in fauzt even while using the file

I didb't play in fullscreen, maybe that was the problem
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
A New Start wrote:
ReverseEngine wrote:

I didb't play in fullscreen, maybe that was the problem

I don't play fullscreen and i have no problem either, just need to know how much ram you got, CPU, and graphics cards, what character are you using, what skills are you using, if you could upload your .d2s char save i would give a try as well.

Edit: Ok i did test in fazt and spammed brimstones sometime it does it, i will raise it a little more and i keep u updated.

Edit2: Uploaded version 2 for test, tell me if it's better in fauzt. (i did spam brimstones while being surrounded).
linuxrs
Vampiress
36 | 1
Do you just replace the default one? Or there is some additional injection or whatever?

I have tried only replacing, and I still reach sprite limit and lags easily with Tantrumdin on Ducraig players 8 :( But I have to say that it didn't lag for me in Fauztinville, but haven't tried laggy builds.
ReverseEngine
Banned
63 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
linuxrs wrote:Do you just replace the default one? Or there is some additional injection or whatever?

I have tried only replacing, and I still reach sprite limit and lags easily with Tantrumdin on Ducraig players 8 :( But I have to say that it didn't lag for me in Fauztinville, but haven't tried laggy builds.

Did you used the first download or version 2 ?, i do replace original instruction (patch) to do that, there is many "instruction" that handle computation of the graphics.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
maybe u should delete v1 .. it will only caz confusion ..
linuxrs
Vampiress
36 | 1
ReverseEngine wrote:
linuxrs wrote:Do you just replace the default one? Or there is some additional injection or whatever?

Did you used the first download or version 2 ?, i do replace original instruction (patch) to do that, there is many "instruction" that handle computation of the graphics.

I have downloaded the second version. Didn't tamper with the first whatsoever.

But still, I don't understand what you mean. All I have to do is replace the default D2Client.dll with this one, and do nothing else?