Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Talic wrote:Is this a bug, I just entered the act 3 on terror, went to torajan jungles, I was dead after that of course.

Anyway, Ormus wanted to speak with me, so I did, and voila, latest quest activated where it shouldn't of course.

► Show Spoiler

Probably, but it doesn't do anything that damages the game, so I'd wager more important things to fix.

As for your cow post earlier, the boss in there you want to kill on Destruction to actually get a good drop, he's just a waste of time on hatred/terror. Also, you were dying because he has an ability that causes a stampede to run across a large area. If you die with it active, you go to town, then back into the cow level, the ability is still active but for whatever reason you cannot see that it is active. If you wait a bit for it to dissipate then you can proceed to head back into the cow level just fine.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:Playing TFS assassin.

The damage buff of TFS wasn't really needed

I think it's warranted, the biggest ultimate problem of TFS has always been lack of damage once you start hitting ubers like dunc/fauzt (you can forget skeletal flayers in any kind of reliable/viable gameplay). TFS causes ND lock and just about every good proc available is fire/poison based or has ND, meaning your poison has to deal lethal damage and fast (hf with 10s immune killspeed in dunc). Having more base damage also means more build options, like possibly ~full vita 50% dr + cloak noctule dw sin.

Another way to look at it is to compare TFS to unholy melee. TFS has always been the bastard child in comparison, having more damage to compensate just makes sense. What's the point of going through that grueling process known as twin fang sin only to end up with a gimped unholy melee in the end?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
cowking wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Playing TFS assassin.

The damage buff of TFS wasn't really needed

I think it's warranted, the biggest ultimate problem of TFS has always been lack of damage once you start hitting ubers like dunc/fauzt. TFS causes ND lock and just about every good proc available is fire/poison based or has ND, meaning your poison has to deal lethal damage and fast (hf with 10s immune killspeed in dunc). Having more base damage also means more build options, like possibly ~full vita 50% dr + cloak noctule dw sin.

Yeah I changed my mind about too. The higher damage of TFS triggers the Hit recovery animation of the enemies more often even in act 4 dest.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Shadow refugee gains +6% to poison spell damage per point in TFS, but it isn't shown in the description of Shadow Refugee. This might cause confusion.

All of them lead to King Koth. Is it intended to be able to open it more than once?
Akuno182
Fallen
1 | 0
Having an issue upgrading a shrine crafted bow using mystic orbs. I started by trying to add a +15% ED orb, and it had no effect (presumably because it was already at 200%), then I decided to try a +max damage orb, but got no effect on this one either. Is this intended, did i hit some cap on something, or is this a bug?

I've included pics before the last max damage orb and after.

Thanks.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Akuno182 wrote:Having an issue upgrading a shrine crafted bow using mystic orbs. I started by trying to add a +15% ED orb, and it had no effect (presumably because it was already at 200%), then I decided to try a +max damage orb, but got no effect on this one either. Is this intended, did i hit some cap on something, or is this a bug?

I've included pics before the last max damage orb and after.

Thanks.

Not a bug, if you have a weapon with higher min damage than max damage, and you try to add more max damage into it but can't exceed the min damage, then there is no increase at all, and that max damage won't be displayed. And you were right about the ED orb, the item is already capped on ED%.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I posted about the defense issue after 2017 was released and it was ignored. I'm not going to figure math for every armor type but most lvl 100 runewords have been affected by the defense rework. The figures below assume perfect rolls for both the runeword, luck oil and base roll on an ancient armor.

This is a lot of base defense. Hopefully this gets read this time around.

In Duncraig there are still spots to get stuck against walls when teleporting where the character can't move without teleporting again. One is located in the 2nd small area north of where Assur is located.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
insignificant, but natasha sell value text is blue isntead of the normal gold

Also to add: Nightmare skill description is terrible. It's transparent and the text is totally wrong. If Nightmare prevents monsters from healing on kill, how is it that life after kill is one of the only ways to survive the Nightmare curse from K3K Necromancers? Also.. reduces their chances to hit you? How does negative velocity reduce their chance to hit?

Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
I'm in superbeast morph, Porkchop didn't turn me into pig, did trial of contrition...no Diablo morph. I don't know if I downloaded 1.3 or 1.3.1.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge