Your Starting Char for Sigma Season (After Patch Notes)

Discuss Median XL!

Which char you Start Now

Barbarian
24%
Amazon
13%
Assasin
12%
Druid
12%
Paladin
15%
Necromancer
9%
Sorceress
14%

Total votes: 346

Drozee
Destroyer
6 | 0
I havent decided yet. But im sitting on Lightning Sorc, Bowzon or Limpet Laser sin (FTW)
TheOnePos
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thank you all (emski69, HechtHeftig, pumba1337) for the feedback. It is much appreciated.

Unfortunatly, because of social life (damn it), I will not be able to start when the timer it 0.

See you all guys next week.
In the meantime gl&hf.
snowman41
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Drozee wrote:I havent decided yet. But im sitting on Lightning Sorc, Bowzon or Limpet Laser sin (FTW)

How would you build sorc? Ive played a ton of melee sorc in the past, and thinking about making a caster, but havent found any good caster sorc resources besides mana feedback sorc.
deragoth
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm new to Median and was thinking to play Crane Stance Barb from this list - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491#link41 as it appears as newbie friendly, but I saw that there are some changes on the stances in the sigma, which I cannot understand.
Is it still a viable build?
deragoth
Skeleton
2 | 0
deragoth wrote:I'm new to Median and was thinking to play Crane Stance Barb from this list - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491#link41 as it appears as newbie friendly, but I saw that there are some changes on the stances in the sigma, which I cannot understand.
Is it still a viable build?

Another option that I was thinking about is sorceress, either melee build or Reanimator mana sorceress. Are they viable in the Sigma?

Thanks a lot in advance :)