NEWBIE INSTALL TIP

Discuss Median XL!
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Ok, Sorry if this post isn't allowed, Idk all the rules. I like many of you have been awaiting this day for months, years even.

I discovered "MedianXL" back in Oct last year. Then found out SIgma was coming and all characters will be wiped, even SP. I play SP exclusively because my "broadbrand" DSL is ... GARBAGE. Anyway, to the point. All day today, I have been trying to get connected to the launcher/site to DL the new launcher. Finally the servers slowed and i'm able to DL. I am getting a .04 mb/s DL speed, yay. Well, I get it to about 94% finishes after about 2 hours. Then... my dog knocks my wireless keyboard in the floor, the launcher is the top window, when I grabbed my keyboard I accidentally clicked the "Escape" key... CLOSING THE PROGRAM. Now I have to start again!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Anyway... Here I go again, waiting.

Just a note... do NOT press escape while the update is downloading. Happy hunting everyone. I am super stoked. :)

And would like to extend a huge hug to all the mods that worked on this.

PS- THis is my first post on this forum so excuse me if I didn't post something right or in the right place. Forgive me. I plan on making more post in the future. D2 is my favorite game of all time and these mods make it that much more better. Hope everyone has a grand time with this once it gets working!

BTW... BOWAZON FTW ALLDAY
Edited by Celladoor 5 years.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
hi dude,

funny story telling :)

hope you get your game runing soon,

best regards
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
lunar.seven wrote:hi dude,

funny story telling :)

hope you get your game runing soon,

best regards

Best regards to you as well.

It finally downloaded. Game started like a charm.

First character - bowazon. Like always. I'm an amature archer IRL so I always play archers in rpgs.

Take care and have fun. This looks amazing!!!!!!!!!