Frame Rate issue

Discuss Median XL!
jakingo
Skeleton
3 | 0
i just downloaded the sigma patch, and im having horrible frame rate issue. From when i start the game, the in game menu with the cinematics is all laggy and the images are slow and pixalated, just moving the mouse around is a hassle, i runnign it in an old notebook and the last patch had a similiar problem but with colours but then i was able to figure out the problem. so i dont think my note is to old to play this game it is from 2010 but i was succefully pulling off the last patch.

So plz any adavice in what tho change in the settings menu so i can play normally would be helpfull, is really really crappy trying to play like this, thx in advance
jakingo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Fix it the problem by using the direct3D instead of the glide, but now i got some wierd lines cutting in the game like and old TV that has bad reception i dunno how to describe it more. if anyone has any idea hwo to fix it i will very much apreciate it
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
have you tried tweaking glide settings? you probably need texture memory and buffer texture size maxed
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
i noticed the lines on my laptop screen went away once i started the game, direct3d always gave me tons of trouble. also, turning sound off in the in game menus can fix most lag when lots of stuff is happening. you can try direct2d to. usually not laggy but more of a trial and error kinda thing
jakingo
Skeleton
3 | 0
i try both suggestion on direct 2 and also maxu texture memory and buffer but nothing. is like the ingame background has 10 or 12 horizontal lines cutting my ingame screen like 12 sections disjointed by horizontal lines