New Player Question - Scroll of Town Portal

Discuss Median XL!
terascque
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi Guys,

I would think this has been asked before but I could not find the info either on Google or on the forums. Of course since I am brand new to Median, I may not have been looking for the right thing, as I am unfamiliar with what it might be called in the mod.

So, this might be a really stupid question, but how do you go back to town?
SteelWings
Sasquatch
67 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
You have an innate spell (click on the spell icon in the right corner) called "Town Portal", it works the same way as scroll or the book did.

There is also a thread for small questions, it may be easier to get response there https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124&start=21120
terascque
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Awesome. Thank you for the response.
Goregasm
Skeleton
3 | 0
SteelWings wrote:You have an innate spell (click on the spell icon in the right corner) called "Town Portal", it works the same way as scroll or the book did.

There is also a thread for small questions, it may be easier to get response there https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124&start=21120

I don't have that, I have a yellowish globe in the bottom left but nothing happens when I click it?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@Goregasm
SteelWings wrote:(...) (click on the spell icon in the right corner)(...)
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Goregasm wrote:I don't have that, I have a yellowish globe in the bottom left but nothing happens when I click it?

The yellow globe is the new stamina meter. I know, it confused me too until I first tried running. The spell can be found by hitting the 'S' key while in-game, this will bring up your quick skill bar. On the lowest row there will be a skill called Town Portal which does the same thing as the Scroll of Town Portal did in vanilla, only now you don't need to spend inventory space on a tome.