Game wont start

Need help installing the mod?
carrx
Imp
4 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
carrx wrote:I can not start the game from Launcher. I click PLAY and nothing happens. My Game.exe has 60 KB. It always changes value after reinstalling median xl.

Relian wrote:I have exactly the same Problem. I did run it from the game.exe and the diablo2.exe and nothing happens. In the taskmanager the process apears and after 2 seconds it is gone. Earlyer that day all went well. Also my game.exe is only 60kb. I reinstalled and cleand the registry. Still the same. Launcher and exe files just dont execute.

Hitting the play button makes the launcher close for 2-3 sec, than reappear and nothing else happens?
If yes try this: close game and Launcher then delete the file "preferences.json" in %appdata%\MedianXL\save\

You are a KING! Works my master!
destrovex
Skeleton
2 | 0
I've done everything here, but the "preferences.json" does not exist in the appdata%MedianXL\save file for me to delete.
Deafwave
Cultist
22 | 11
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Delete the whole MedianXL folder in %appdata%. Let me know if this works.
destrovex
Skeleton
2 | 0
Oh man, that works. Thank you so much!
Relian
Skeleton
3 | 0
Help me too. Thx a lot.
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I patched to 1.1.0 Launcher version and the game just wouldn't start after hit play button, so for me worked just to logout of windows and login back, start launcher,hit Play and all was fine.