Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Incineration Trap tooltip shows duration: 20 seconds. Real time duration, the trap stays way more than 20 seconds. I planted one and it has been there for some time now. :mrgreen: Good bug/Bad bug.
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
► Show Spoiler

Is the baal is vanquished screen supposed to look like this? lol
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Only light getting 2 max res
ImageImage
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
Grim Presence gives -16% AR to yourself :coolstorybob:
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Crescent wrote:Mod version 1.2.1, SP, 586% MF. Looted x7 new set amulets at one Bremmtown run just few minutes ago. Six of them is "Angel of death" of Astrogha's Moon set.
Looks like sort of bug or something.

its not a bug its just a more common amulet than others
jumbo_liar
Fallen
1 | 0
igortl wrote:Image
Not sure if bug or intended, but rakkis guardians quite quickly after damaging them enter the state in screenshot above, so immune to fire/cold/lightning and keep this state for really long time ( i had to get out of the location and wait a few minutes and come back to be able to damage them again, but then they get immune again xd )

SAME
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi, I am clueso and I am a Median 2018 and Median MXL classic veteran. On the old MXL forums I was a regular user with over 3000 posts in total and I also wrote several guides, including this one here for a Broadside Assassin (just to give you my credentials):

https://web.archive.org/web/20111128011612/http://modsbylaz.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=14236

I stopped playing MXL about 10 years ago and shifted my focus to other things, but now for Sigma I have recently returned and I want to give some feedback, probably over several posts, because that is kinda my style.

First off: the game is really, really great in too many aspects to praise here.

But now to the disappointment that caused me to write this post almost impulsively:

What have you done to the Assassin's skill Beacon in the latest patch?
I always loved that skill ever since it was first introduced, especially because it was visually so extremly pleasing... but now? Why did you remove the animation almost completely?

It was always extremely satisfying when that big bomb went off, but now it is just boring. Can you please bring the old animation back? It was just sooo satisfying...

And while we are already on the topic of the skill Beacon, now that the new engine allows for individual casting delays/cooldowns, have you thought about turning Beacon from a semi-passive skill into an active skill that you can target and control when and where the bomb goes off?

I can understand that the skill would be too powerful if it would always drop exactly where you target it, but somewhat in the targeted area could maybe be possible I would say if enemies would take more damage from it the close they are to the center of the explosion, which therefore would give you an incentive to lure them into it, while still not making the skill too OP.

This would be my feedback for now, but more on other things will eventually follow.

ty
bootney1066
Skeleton
2 | 0
When Ever You Level Up It Used To Flash On Skill Tree And Character
Flashing Notifications Not Working

Also When You Have A New Quest
Quest Log
Skill Tree
Character

Notifications Stopped Working On Mod Version 1.2.1
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bootney1066 wrote:When Ever You Level Up It Used To Flash On Skill Tree And Character
Flashing Notifications Not Working

Also When You Have A New Quest
Quest Log
Skill Tree
Character

Notifications Stopped Working On Mod Version 1.2.1

check your in-game preference menu. You can turn the notifications on and off, maybe yours was turned off accidentally somehow. mine works fine
Species8472
Destroyer
7 | 0
clueso wrote:What have you done to the Assassin's skill Beacon in the latest patch?
I always loved that skill ever since it was first introduced, especially because it was visually so extremly pleasing... but now? Why did you remove the animation almost completely?

It was always extremely satisfying when that big bomb went off, but now it is just boring. Can you please bring the old animation back? It was just sooo satisfying...

Well, I have to say that my take on that is the opposite. I hated the old Beacon and what it did to graphics, blotting out most of the screen into a single colour and making it hard to see what's happening. I haven't got as far as seeing the new one yet but it sounds like a big improvement from what's been said.