Neutraldins

Discuss Median XL!
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
lothianatkeys wrote:when i try and use this one it says there a error on line 17 { or }

Delete line 16 and 17.
Alternatively, add
}
in line 38.
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
I think it looses the point in playing the game when using this type of scripts. It is already pretty much afk build. All you have to do is rotate 2 buffs. Demiurge and sacred armor. Vindicate is nice for extra regen, but it is not nessesary.

Try playing holy melee, where you have to keep up a buff every 10 seconds.

Its just my opinion, everyone playes the game how they like it, though i think it is kinda pointless. Cheers.
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
if u guys can help me with some applications get a timer running after a buff is casted
but i dont wanna rely on ahk autoclick instead wanna do it manually but icant see 16 seconds have passed with the bear stance active
Sephrik
Skeleton
2 | 0
peilis wrote:I think it looses the point in playing the game when using this type of scripts. It is already pretty much afk build. All you have to do is rotate 2 buffs. Demiurge and sacred armor. Vindicate is nice for extra regen, but it is not nessesary.

Try playing holy melee, where you have to keep up a buff every 10 seconds.

Its just my opinion, everyone playes the game how they like it, though i think it is kinda pointless. Cheers.

While I agree with this, the way that buffs are handled in Diablo 2 are a bit clumsy. No skill timers to warn you when they drop, skill swapping is a bit clumsy as well, and with the lag casting buffs isn't as precise as it could be. If we had timers, or even if the buffs would flash within the last 5 seconds of their duration, it'd be much easier. Unfortunately, with so much happening on screen, it's hard to react to something so small without any indicator. If there were better support for these types of rotating buffs it'd be much easier. That said, I don't personally use the script, but wanted it to be available for people who need/want it, and the ones that were posted before just didn't work as effectively.
SorenDashy
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How Hard is it to do shrine crafting, New player here asking as used multiple shrines and have yet to see bear stance on the shield
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
SorenDashy wrote:How Hard is it to do shrine crafting, New player here asking as used multiple shrines and have yet to see bear stance on the shield

Here is an example I gave to someone struggling with a poison sorceress, you can use it to craft your paladin shield but in this case you want to use an aerin shield/crown shield and (eerie?) shrine instead.

Regarding Shrines here is an example for a poison sorceress :

Let's say you want to make your own pair of gloves :
Item -> Any (Rare) Sacred Leather Gloves (Require 454 STR) if you have more STR you can get another pair otherwise keep the leather gloves since they have the maximum sockets for gloves and the lowest STR requirement.

Shrine -> Shimmering for the -enemy poison resistance and the +poison spell damage (or another shrine if you lack cast speed/energy spell factor for example (spiritual/eerie).

Cubing -> Use the shrine with the pair of gloves to get 4 random affixes (since it's a ilvl 99 item) + the 2 fixed properties of the shrine
For that part you want to have a good roll on the fixed properties and decent affixes from the randomness of the cubing
Ex : You can roll +2 sorceress skill on a pair of gloves (check the affixes section for more info)
Ex : You can roll -15 enemy poison resistance on a pair gloves
In theory for this part you could get -15 enemy poison resistance from randomness and -5 enemy poison resistance from the shrine.

Blessing -> Once you are happy with your base item (good shrine + good affixes) you can bless your item with the same shrine + 1 arcane crystal to increase the shrine bonues.

Mystics orbs -> Add mystic orbs bonues to your pair of gloves until you reach your level (each orb add +4 required level and you can only put 5 of the same mystic orb)

Lucky bonus -> Cube your item with an oil of luck and you might get the +20% enhanced defense and/or the damage reduced by 1%.

Jewels -> This section is too long to explain but you can craft your own jewels to put in your pair of glove (which have 4 slots)
SUPER IMPORTANT TO SOCKET YOUR ITEM FIRST BEFORE USING MYSTIC ORBS
(If your jewel is a higher level than your item = the item level will be the same as the jewel (pair of gloves is lvl 42, jewel is lvl 63 = pair of gloves is now lvl 63)

Voilà you have your own crafted pair of gloves that should be good enough until you get SSU gear!
Edited by SirJean 5 years.
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TgTalcon wrote:For those who are lost.

Skill synergies are multipliers
Neutraldin Adjudicator = Doubles Life and Death / Solstice and Equinox passvie damage

This is how we hit these numbers so easily. When your passive is a 6x multi instead of 3x multi it does quite a lot of work.

Welp, now I've just made adjudicator more expensive.

So would you recommend Dead Lake's Lady or Adjudicator?
I always assumed adjudicator would make this build stupid strong but everywhere I look is either DLL or the Dirk.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Keywing wrote:

Neutraldin Adjudicator = Doubles Life and Death / Solstice and Equinox passvie damage

This is how we hit these numbers so easily. When your passive is a 6x multi instead of 3x multi it does quite a lot of work.

I always assumed adjudicator would make this build stupid strong but everywhere I look is either DLL or the Dirk.

Honestly, if you're going pure voj, never touch that dagger first off it's garbage, secondly yes Adjudicator will be highest Damage.

However, Oris' the 6x magic rune scepter gives you better overall single target due to magic missiles.

There is also Angiris Star which gives you insane tankiness (I have been the tank for a 8 player bremmtown group using it, and am able to pull 3-4 packs at a time without dying)
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TgTalcon wrote:
Keywing wrote:

Honestly, if you're going pure voj, never touch that dagger first off it's garbage, secondly yes Adjudicator will be highest Damage.

However, Oris' the 6x magic rune scepter gives you better overall single target due to magic missiles.

There is also Angiris Star which gives you insane tankiness (I have been the tank for a 8 player bremmtown group using it, and am able to pull 3-4 packs at a time without dying)

That's dope man!
So there have been a few mentions of it here already and suggestions if using things like disintegrate when the vessels just aren't doing enough damage to bosses. Even with terrible gear my vessels were able to almost instantly kill everything around me except for bosses. I cleared he'll chaos pretty quickly with only Basile bosses to take any extra time but Diablo, I'm being totally serious here, took me 53 minutes.

So if the vessel damage just isn't doing enough like in my case and many others, what would be your direct suggestion for handling those? Would magic missiles be better for bosses than disintegrate? I tried hail of stones but that turned out to be garbage at higher levels hahaha
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
How much you have armor on 115+ Ubers?
I have 115.000 with "~crafting" gear and with Bear stance and can't figure out how to raise it. Especially in 2-3 times ...