Looking for Farming Build

Discuss Median XL!
majinvegito123
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey guys. Title says what's up. I'm trying to find an ideal farming build for speed-clearing Uber Kurast and Duncraig as a primary farmer. Want something that moves quickly and efficiently and will allow for high magic find.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
majinvegito123 wrote:Hey guys. Title says what's up. I'm trying to find an ideal farming build for speed-clearing Uber Kurast and Duncraig as a primary farmer. Want something that moves quickly and efficiently and will allow for high magic find.

What character are you currently using? I'm pretty sure that we can transform it into something able to do that unless you are really undergeared.
majinvegito123
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SirJean wrote:
majinvegito123 wrote:Hey guys. Title says what's up. I'm trying to find an ideal farming build for speed-clearing Uber Kurast and Duncraig as a primary farmer. Want something that moves quickly and efficiently and will allow for high magic find.

What character are you currently using? I'm pretty sure that we can transform it into something able to do that unless you are really undergeared.

I have several viable farming characters. But I'm not pleased with any of their clearspeeds. I used to do Harbinger Druid, but I'm not sure if that's still ideal. I've got a crossbow nec, a batstrike assassin and a summoner paladin that clear relatively quickly but I want to steamroll these things.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
majinvegito123 wrote:
SirJean wrote:

I have several viable farming characters. But I'm not pleased with any of their clearspeeds. I used to do Harbinger Druid, but I'm not sure if that's still ideal. I've got a crossbow nec, a batstrike assassin and a summoner paladin that clear relatively quickly but I want to steamroll these things.

What's faster than xbow nec and isn't expensive to gear?
majinvegito123
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
majinvegito123 wrote:
SirJean wrote:

What's faster than xbow nec and isn't expensive to gear?

Nothing as far as I know. I do suspect HArbinger Druid still retains its superiority once geared however.