Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello,

Picking up on Rishabh's nice work (and others) I thought I'd share a spreadsheet that could be useful for those who like to keep an overview of their items on different chars.

There are 3 sheets, one for Sacred Uniques, one for Sets and one for Unique Mystic Orbs.

Idea is to update column G with your character names, then color code the items as you find them and place them on your mules. You can then easily filter to find the item or to see what you have on a given char.

Full List of Items
Edited by Mehasto 7 years.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
there r a few improvement u can still do in the file but the most needed one right now is to make the link a g-drive shared excel file which view-only and then anyone who wants to edit it can save it for himself and do whatever they want in it.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
But ppl can just download the file from the link and edit themselves offline? Not sure I understand how using a g-drive would be better?
xenim666
Vampiress
37 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Mehasto wrote:But ppl can just download the file from the link and edit themselves offline? Not sure I understand how using a g-drive would be better?

One reason is people (like me) are hesitant to download from any untrusted sources.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Mehasto wrote:But ppl can just download the file from the link and edit themselves offline? Not sure I understand how using a g-drive would be better?

what xen said is the exact reason i said what i said.

most of the people dont trust unknown sources and wont download the file. A g-drive a full-proof way of showing that the file have nothing bad in it.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
- Gandhi
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ah that's a good point. Hope someone can be bothered to check if this link works

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8OuU ... kVTcC1MNzQ
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Mehasto wrote:Ah that's a good point. Hope someone can be bothered to check if this link works

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8OuU ... kVTcC1MNzQ

yeah its fine, u can edit ur main post and add this link in it.
- Gandhi
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks Rishabh, done now :)
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Mehasto wrote:Thanks Rishabh, done now :)

u can do a lot more things if u convert the file to google sheet. U can Freeze the first row so that it will always show, alternate color the rows background to make it easy for the eyes to read the list, (in sets) u can add a blank row between each char-type so make it easy to find the set, make the umo list a multiple column list instead of a big column since it uses only 2 columns.. maybe something more too.
- Gandhi