Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I just hit 125 and this is my first experience with farming in Toraja. I'd very much like to give myself a chance at some Auhe runes, the problem I'm encountering is that my Edryem summons don't seem able to kill anything. I get that it's not supposed to be an easy place to farm, but I just can't help but wonder if I'm missing a key item to make them better. Is there a way to boost the Edryem's damage or their sustainability?
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
iirc edyrems are supposed to drop the shield of the monsters there and you start attacking, they just need to hit the monster once or something. don't know though
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
KhaldonB wrote:iirc edyrems are supposed to drop the shield of the monsters there and you start attacking, they just need to hit the monster once or something. don't know though

This is accurate. But note that edyrems only have summin like 1250 hp and get 1 shot by all that trash. That place is a shit show to farm. I was let down by all 125 content. Go try that spider for example.
Dandy
Vampiress
38 | 1
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
KhaldonB wrote:iirc edyrems are supposed to drop the shield of the monsters there and you start attacking, they just need to hit the monster once or something. don't know though

This is accurate. But note that edyrems only have summin like 1250 hp and get 1 shot by all that trash. That place is a shit show to farm. I was let down by all 125 content. Go try that spider for example.

Astrogha is very easy. You don't need good gear. You just need 6 hours of uniterrupted freetime :)
(I jest. If RNG is with you, she can get in a configuration where she doesn't constantly tp behind walls. Anyways, ubers become specific tests at this point. The interesting farming spots are elsewhere.)
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks guys, I did indeed misunderstand how Toraja works. While it's an absolute pain to farm I'm at least able to clear it, and that charm has helped my minions a bit. Found an Auhe and a Krys in two runs, which I'm assuming is extremely lucky. That spider on the other hand is an absolute abomination which I will never go near again.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:Thanks guys, I did indeed misunderstand how Toraja works. While it's an absolute pain to farm I'm at least able to clear it, and that charm has helped my minions a bit. Found an Auhe and a Krys in two runs, which I'm assuming is extremely lucky. That spider on the other hand is an absolute abomination which I will never go near again.

I'm with you on that one bro. But if you don't mind, I have something you can watch and see if we share the same frustrations with the dungeon. Just lemme go get the exact time stamp for you.

eDiT: It's at the 05:41 mark. That's 5 hours & 41 minutes: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/373725109