what's the best sacred unique farming spot

Discuss Median XL!
shibley
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HonorTheRaid wrote:playing a tree warden druid i quite need the Nimmenjuushin War Axe to get further ^^ is there a specific spot thats great for farming sacred uniques?

Are you referring to scosglens set axe? I have it for sale. If you search my post you can find a pic of it in my trade section post
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:
Imperius wrote:For me is definitely duncraig, i got tons of sets ans su's while trying to get my charm with the plus two to druid skills.
Seems like the su's drop rates were nerfed badly in this patch, mainly in tran athulua, i used to farm there in the past and always ended up with around 4 sus with a full ta run but now i can clean every corner of that map and get literally nothing.

Even then, if you have no MF you get nothing. At least it was that way for me. Then I got 90 MF on my gear and suddenly the SU's swarmed me.

Really?
Will increase my mf then, thanks for the hint my friend.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
shibley wrote:
HonorTheRaid wrote:playing a tree warden druid i quite need the Nimmenjuushin War Axe to get further ^^ is there a specific spot thats great for farming sacred uniques?

Are you referring to scosglens set axe? I have it for sale. If you search my post you can find a pic of it in my trade section post

No, he's referring to
Nimmenjuushin
Nimmenjuushin
War Axe (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (98 - 110) to (221 - 284)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
8% Chance to cast level 10 Claw Tornado on Striking
+(4 to 5) to Druid Skill Levels
+12% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild
(151 to 175)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
30% Attack Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+(101 to 150) to Maximum Damage
(8 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(115 to 140)% Enhanced Damage
(21 to 30)% to Strength
Requirements -20%
Socketed (6)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:Even then, if you have no MF you get nothing. At least it was that way for me. Then I got 90 MF on my gear and suddenly the SU's swarmed me.

How many SUs were you averaging per full clear of Dunc with 90% MF? Maybe I'm overestimating what a good haul looks like, but I've been doing nothing but Dunc runs looking for gear upgrades for about a week with 211% MF (just hit clvl 127 doing Dunc runs ffs), and I only average 1-2 SUs per full clear.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Solfege wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Even then, if you have no MF you get nothing. At least it was that way for me. Then I got 90 MF on my gear and suddenly the SU's swarmed me.

How many SUs were you averaging per full clear of Dunc with 90% MF? Maybe I'm overestimating what a good haul looks like, but I've been doing nothing but Dunc runs looking for gear upgrades for about a week with 211% MF (just hit clvl 127 doing Dunc runs ffs), and I only average 1-2 SUs per full clear.

Compared to before when I had 0 mf, it increased by about 300%. I did only 2 full dunk runs (had to farm teganze instead of dunc for ice essences, and when I finished I was already level 125) after I got those additional mf and I got 5 once and 4 the other time. But it may really be only a stroke of luck.
wootmcgyver
Prowler
18 | 0
When I was doing Duncraig for leveling I would find a notable SU every 4-5 runs. Rogue foresight has dropped for me twice there. (once on my way in, and once in Duncraig proper).

Having said that, your best bet is to progress onto Bremmtown. I'm sitting at 350 mf, lvl 140 (it matters), and I get a SSU or SSSU once every 5 or so runs, 0-2 SU's per run. That doesn't even take into consideration the jewelry, shrines or runes I get on my way to Bremmtown. For me personally the item drops (I.E. armor and weapons) have been terrible in Fauztnville proper.

Edit: I'm a barbarian w/ 1.1mil defense and 50% phys res, so Bremmtown is really good for me. There are a lot of classes//builds that will struggle though.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wootmcgyver wrote:When I was doing Duncraig for leveling I would find a notable SU every 4-5 runs. Rogue foresight has dropped for me twice there. (once on my way in, and once in Duncraig proper).

Having said that, your best bet is to progress onto Bremmtown. I'm sitting at 350 mf, lvl 140 (it matters), and I get a SSU or SSSU once every 5 or so runs, 0-2 SU's per run. That doesn't even take into consideration the jewelry, shrines or runes I get on my way to Bremmtown. For me personally the item drops (I.E. armor and weapons) have been terrible in Fauztnville proper.

Edit: I'm a barbarian w/ 1.1mil defense and 50% phys res, so Bremmtown is really good for me. There are a lot of classes//builds that will struggle though.

Very informative, woot thanks. I think I have around 300 to 350 MF myself, but I'm only 125 so im restricted to Dunc for now.
wootmcgyver
Prowler
18 | 0
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
wootmcgyver wrote:When I was doing Duncraig for leveling I would find a notable SU every 4-5 runs. Rogue foresight has dropped for me twice there. (once on my way in, and once in Duncraig proper).

Very informative, woot thanks. I think I have around 300 to 350 MF myself, but I'm only 125 so im restricted to Dunc for now.

Fauztnville opens to you at 125. Gear and spec might be limiting factors though.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wootmcgyver wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

Fauztnville opens to you at 125. Gear and spec might be limiting factors though.

I know this. But I'm also a trap rat so doing anything with the kabraxis great gems is nigh impossible. Last time I was in there I killed a couple totems but everything was immune and it was frustrating as all fuck.
wootmcgyver
Prowler
18 | 0
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
wootmcgyver wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

I know this. But I'm also a trap rat so doing anything with the kabraxis great gems is nigh impossible. Last time I was in there I killed a couple totems but everything was immune and it was frustrating as all fuck.

I'll sell you a set right now for 20tg.