[WIP] List of Good Reanimates

Discuss Median XL!
xenim666
Vampiress
37 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello there,

There was a discussion about what kind of Reanimates are good for Harkon's Gem and Fool's Gold. A question I've bugged about in the shoutbox everytime I make a new char.
Rishab proposed someone to make a list of what reanimates would be good, and I tried XD
I based it off this thread in the old forums (thanks NikafieNd for the link, and Str0b3l for the list!), and info from Rishab's MXL Bestiary.

Here's a link to a Google Sheets document (because there's no table bbcode here :bounce: ) which lists some good reanimates, both regular and elite, and a short description of what they do.
[MXL Good Reanimates]
If its not on the list above, then assume it is not that good. If you think it is, leave a comment and tell me why its good :D

The info there might be inaccurate or outdated, and that's where you guys come in.
There is a column there named "Ratings" which I'm too inexperienced to fill, and would like to ask for help from the players here to rate the usefulness of the reanimate. You can also suggest some more reanimates that aren't in the list. :)
Additionally, u can add comments directly into the G-Sheet for any cell that u wanna comment about.

This is still a work in progress but any suggestions and comments are welcome :)

~x
Edited by xenim666 7 years.
Firien
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
I gave up after 30-40 rolls and stuck with Lacuni Priestess as the best I found at the time. Lacuni Priestess has an aura as well, probably Fanaticism.

An old info source was http://grig.vlexofree.com/monsters.html which may help if you need to look something up, but you have a chance that the information is outdated.

I look forward to when this list is more filled out.
xenim666
Vampiress
37 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
The list would become bigger as people suggest more (hopefully)
I'll add the Priestesses you suggested . Thanks ^_^

Also I believe the information there is outdated, so im sticking with the info from Rish's Bestiary. (which I think is more updated) :)
soysoy
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
mountain defenders is also a good stuff for beginers it turns into stone making it some tanky stuff
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
molten lord ive found mosty of the X..lord monsters arent bad
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
moon knights cast dark power on death, the pounce isnt the relevant part
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
Firien wrote:I gave up after 30-40 rolls and stuck with Lacuni Priestess as the best I found at the time. Lacuni Priestess has an aura as well, probably Fanaticism.

An old info source was http://grig.vlexofree.com/monsters.html which may help if you need to look something up, but you have a chance that the information is outdated.

I look forward to when this list is more filled out.

yeah that list is outdated. rishab's bestiary is up to date. (except for the new ladder version, which changed locations and stuff)
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Titans are good. Gold/silver/bronze titans give auras that make you immune to different elements. Knight of war/famine/death give concentration aura, and lacuni priestesses give mark of the wild.

Afaik all the vulture monsters cast bloodlust on death.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
titans don't make you immune, they can make minions/reanimates immune though
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Goodkidscc wrote:Titans are good. Gold/silver/bronze titans give auras that make you immune to different elements. Knight of war/famine/death give concentration aura, and lacuni priestesses give mark of the wild.

Afaik all the vulture monsters cast bloodlust on death.

These all r already in the G-sheet, did u even checked it bruh?

And titans gives like 100 resistance (respectively) afaik, getting immune from reanim would be op.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi