Discuss Median XL!
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Segolia wrote:
Icegod101 wrote:
Seekers wrote:With all the hate for 1 hit mechanics flying here, marco is now obligued to add a uber which is 100% 1hit mechanics, and laugh maniacally while doing so.

giant uber room filled with 10 killable witches that slowly float toward you at less than detonator speed, throw dunc barrels, and have an on death proc of merc bomb

in addition to startled witches and mini witches mixed in for top kek, constantly death spiral in the middle, temple spires that can cast marco magic missile, 1 hit meteors, and liche form

Good luck seeing anything :D

The point is to combine sprite limit with OHKO things in mxl, truly a thing worthy of good uber
qndel
Banned
91 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
hellgrind wrote:Zakarum ear and moon of the spider drop chance. There's higher chance that you get trophy instead of the actual charm.

I have to disagree about the moon of the spider - it drops a lot and when I've been farming the trophy, the moons were all over the place :P
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Icegod101 wrote:
Segolia wrote:
Icegod101 wrote:
Seekers wrote:With all the hate for 1 hit mechanics flying here, marco is now obligued to add a uber which is 100% 1hit mechanics, and laugh maniacally while doing so.

giant uber room filled with 10 killable witches that slowly float toward you at less than detonator speed, throw dunc barrels, and have an on death proc of merc bomb

in addition to startled witches and mini witches mixed in for top kek, constantly death spiral in the middle, temple spires that can cast marco magic missile, 1 hit meteors, and liche form

The point is to combine sprite limit with OHKO things in mxl, truly a thing worthy of good uber

You forgot the part where you have to charm a triune spire and get it to kill the witches. And that the charm is 1/12 chance to drop
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What I like: Drops

What I hate: Barrels
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah I'd have to agree with the majority here in saying 1HKO is the most frustrating thing in the world. I have had two friends quit when they were fairly new because once they got to doing Ubers there is no fun in being one shot for hours trying to accomplish things and get drops.

At least if you're able to make progress slowly and take some hits it's a lot more satisfying then dying over and over and just portal hopping or body running if you're solo.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Segolia wrote:So randomly shifting spell damage?

Right. Granted, the elemental damage would probably still be the same "gear check" as normal, but it could randomly switching to a high physical attack (i.e. sneak the necrobot lasers into the QT beam sometimes) to require you to not just stack as much spell damage and resist as possible and easy-mode it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Icegod101 wrote:
Segolia wrote:
Icegod101 wrote:

You know.. the concept of having a Volrath-type spiral mixed with another uber could be very possible. Kinda brings your character full circle from lvl 5 to end game.. :roll:
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Volrath would either have to have some gimmick other than that to him and renamed to a proper name (preferably lore friendly) maybe a hells based monster
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
I like farming duncraig, and i love how marco added negrobots. It adds a fun challenge to the layout.

I dislike the droprate of the spirit trance herb. Last ladder I got the rathma square trophy twice before i got the charm.
Khrono-S
Invader
9 | 0
i like that ubers with you need destroy some object or kill some thing to brake the shield of the boss, and the all concept of the new anciant history behind of it. and new stages.

i hate the places like the new duncrag because you dont have passages to the areas you have to telepot on top of 100000000000 monsters is realy annoying.
and the bosses with the invunerabilit shield like bpr. you need wait the shield down or wait untill the boss use some devastating atack to brake the shield.
i mean i play games to have fun and not to get angry! :nope: , i dont even try this bosses any more! :)

(sorry for some language error)