Help With farming class/build

Discuss Median XL!
basically11
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello Guys!

I am trying to get a good footing to mindlessly farm dunc and levelup and do higher content.

I have gone through the pain twice and was hoping i could get some help.

I first made a Sumodin and quickly saw That they were not that viable endgame because Minions resist caps at 75% and they die pretty quickly when dealing with magic/ poison dmg.

So i made a Melee Sorc which is now level 123 and I am having fun but it still seems to be lacking that fun/MF umph farming Duncraig. It starts out really good on smaller packs but then when i get to largers packs that i Need to TP into.. oh boy.. I attack and attack and attack and things just die so slow and I end up getting killed. + being in Melee range to attack means you are putting yourself at risk obviously.

My gear is not bad. I tried both elemental and Physical and both just feel somewhat clunky as times from what seems like Desync issues with server.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=FistPoint

That is my sorc linked above. Is there a class/ Build that is a bit more fun to play and that is durable enough to run Duncraigs pretty quickly without much effort in public games? I am looking for something that can have good MF and good clear speeds that is safe. I dont mind if the gear is expensive or hard to get. I just dont want to get the end game gear and end up disappointed. I know end game content is supposed to be harder and I know deaths are part of the game. I just want something consistent.

was about to start either a Trap Rat Druid or crossbow Necro as both builds seem good but wanted some input from the better players of Median XL to chime in.

I have been playing for like a little over 2 weeks so I am no where near as knowledgeable about the game and basically follow guides on the forums to the T and have a hard time thinking out of the box because there are so many items, MO's, builds, guides and mechanics i dont fully understand or understand how to take full advantage of.

Your help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
try the search function brah
Muilpeer
Daystar
669 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Every game I've seen with an xbow nec totally rocked. They are very op and good for farming. Not sure about uberkillers but definitely fast farming.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
+1 for xbow necros . they are good with cheap gear (but not overpowered)
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
melee sorc as well. mine i have up to 120 and not amazing gear (just a melee sorc set so 25 tg, less if you find pieces.)

fast? not the fastest, but man is it hard to kill unless you teleport into 30+ mobs (duncraig comes to mind. but that I'll fix here pretty soon as my sigs come in and get block rate.) it's a good balance of tankyness/damage/melee/range for a newer player to break into things.

All the 105-115 charms were relatively simple. i did 1 of the 115's at 118 (legacy of blood i think) as that's when I had the sorc set equipped.

My claw sin is just reaching k3k and doing perfectly fine despite having relatively bad gear (some tu's would be better for me).

Additionally i see people don't mind poison dagger sin for farming AoE zones, but it's uber killing isn't very good.
Wolf druid as well with just a set can do most of the farm content relatively fast but is poor at killing single boss ubers

edit: you already have melee sorc on the list. You probably need to raise block and tele in at a different location at duncraig. the teleport angle was pretty massive on my survival in there. Maybe have a a3 abjurer for the heal, or a2 for the slow/freeze, or just say f it and go a5 merc to murder everything faster. Some bosses take really close kiting around like kabraxis, where if you run to far it becomes a tele + skeleton fest. but staying within a firedance circle of distance generally stops his teleport. I only run away when he starts using his little poison nova then run back in afterwards, that shit will kill me. keeping 2 stacks of moon symbols and 2 stacks of health pots, you can even go 3 pots 1 moon if you're comfy.

You can also respec paladin to neutraldin that i see a few guides on. not really my playstyle going around 16 second cd windows, but might be yours.
GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
xbow nec is great. Running around with kinda cheap gear and well over 400% mf. Fauzt p2-4 solo is a really easy hunting ground :)
basically11
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I see a lot of trap rat druids breezing through 5-8 player dunc clearing like nobodies business and without breaking a sweat. If I was between crossbow necro and a druid which would be better for farming
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
melee necro.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
GsusXL wrote:xbow nec is great. Running around with kinda cheap gear and well over 400% mf. Fauzt p2-4 solo is a really easy hunting ground :)

What cheap gear are you wearing that gets enough AR, mana and leech/regen AND 400% MF?!
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
PlayerOne wrote:
GsusXL wrote:xbow nec is great. Running around with kinda cheap gear and well over 400% mf. Fauzt p2-4 solo is a really easy hunting ground :)

What cheap gear are you wearing that gets enough AR, mana and leech/regen AND 400% MF?!

Cheap is relative term.