Best builds for farming teganze?

Discuss Median XL!
Vennnn
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I am playing melee sorc and have no idea how to farm this area efficiently... I can do duncraig in like 7-8 mins, but teganze is sth else entirely, i just die every 2 packs...

Any advice on a build that shines there (i pref fast farmers), but no summoners please
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I like running it on Ssin with Scorpion Blade, the build is still squishy so you have to know how to position but it can farm anywhere endgame. Fautz is a little slower but it's still doable.

NotArmory for the gear in vid: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=sam

Guide: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=28881
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Vennnn wrote:I am playing melee sorc and have no idea how to farm this area efficiently... I can do duncraig in like 7-8 mins, but teganze is sth else entirely, i just die every 2 packs...

Any advice on a build that shines there (i pref fast farmers), but no summoners please

melee anything will need to kill fast in there, or have high avoid + resists. On the sorc side of things I think a mana sorc might be your best bet but i'm not certain. Someone showed a build in the forums in the last week or so that had solid stats.

As for other melee's. wolf druid rips that place to shreds, it's almost designed for stuff like that. but it's not that great on physical fights, and if you make one i'd suggest leveling as a build outside wolf till 80-90+ (or 60+ with the merc gear suggested in traptrat miniguide. that gear alone lets the merc kill anything and everything in sight shy of 110+ ubers. and with 60+ you have no cooldown on harbinger, so it's a free teleport your merc onto something for it to die.

edit: If i were you, i'd keep melee sorc for the ubers mostly. and gear out druid for places like fautz farming(getting him to 120 shouldn't be difficult if you pimp out a merc, and twink 2-300 sigs + t4u's. or just go slow and consistent with traptrat or the giant tree dude. i'd probably suggest traprat + a2 merc (a5 once you can), he'll do all the front lining for you and probably more damage than you for awhile. At roughly 80 or so go wolf (you'll have life shield at this point, no cd on harbinger, and gives you practice with using harbinger . . it takes a moment to get used to the timing of it and mana pulse without jumping into instant death)

I think summon barb is almost as fast and potentially easier to gear but not entirely sure. I"ll leave that to more experienced players to decide.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
My melee sorc can clear it just fine. Not fast by any measure, but I can clear it. I usually swap my crafted shield and helm for T4 Skull Cap and Large Shield, with the helm socketed with Pgems for higher max res. Along with charms and these 2 items, I sit at 87% max res for fire, light and cold, which helps a lot. Swapping out runewords for sacred with Pgems can boost it further.

I try not to fight big packs head on and instead run in, cast Fusillade and run away again, until the pack is small enough that my LL can keep me alive. Most of the time though, my LL can keep me alive with a potion. Full clear is maybe 1 or 2 unlucky deaths due to large packs broadsiding you with many projectiles while you aren't leeching.
anatong123
Invader
9 | 0
I play bowzon and I find out that she can farm Teganze very fast I use ssu bow Chasmstriker with shower of rock proc on kill plus long range wyrmshot she can destroy the whole screen and even beyond because of proc chain and making lifesteal work in Teganze makes it even more comfortable to farm because of high life leech.I never used a single potion after the patch but she can still be one-shotted if those balls come in big group so I have to dodge, or summon elemental to mitigate the damage sometimes
AmselXc2
Thunder Beetle
55 | 7
I have experience with 3 builds in Teganze: Melee Sorc, Hammerzon and X-Bow Necro.

Out of the three, the X-Bow Necro has by far the easiest time in there. A big factor is the ability to project damage and kill stuff on the other side of the river without having to teleport.

On a side note: It might be worth holding out for some further Teganze Improvements that will come in the future (according to Marco) and may make farming the zone more rewarding and enjoyable.
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
I find that range weapon damange builds like bowazon and xbow necro have easier time there with lower equips. Melee like hammerzon i rely on teleport in to burst then run out and repeating this.