Discuss Median XL!
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nobrainnopain wrote:ok thx ..... my thoughts were similar .... the elementals get a lot of life with rebound but it would be helpful for my ama and the barb too ..... and atm i use pentagram and so more fire damage would be nice for that .... on teh other hand side curare brings a lot of poison .... oh these decissions ... :roll:

Just go with curare. I play a bloodzon and i have maxed spellbind and 1 point into elementals. I have no minon % gear on me but my fire elementals already reach 23k life. So with some gear 50k+ life shouldnt be a problem. More than enough if you ask me :)
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Manu300000 wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:ok thx ..... my thoughts were similar .... the elementals get a lot of life with rebound but it would be helpful for my ama and the barb too ..... and atm i use pentagram and so more fire damage would be nice for that .... on teh other hand side curare brings a lot of poison .... oh these decissions ... :roll:

Just go with curare. I play a bloodzon and i have maxed spellbind and 1 point into elementals. I have no minon % gear on me but my fire elementals already reach 23k life. So with some gear 50k+ life shouldnt be a problem. More than enough if you ask me :)

ok ... i will go with curare :)

and it fits better to the basic idea of this Amasum experiment / concept
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Breaking news from the "Amasum" project ;)

Baal in nm was not so easy with my very low def of less than 20k

Arrived in hell i changed my helm to Cambion and just got my first charm ... the butcher fell pretty fast :)
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nobrainnopain wrote:Breaking news from the "Amasum" project ;)

Arrived in hell i changed my helm to Cambion and just got my first charm ... the butcher fell pretty fast :)

tryed Eloi rw in amazon shields? Champions of the sun give %dr and maxres to all party members
:thumb:
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Manu300000 wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:Breaking news from the "Amasum" project ;)

tryed Eloi rw in amazon shields? Champions of the sun give %dr and maxres to all party members
:thumb:

yes .... a nice one ..... but atm its a low level shield

the new hat is also fine with teh sinners ..... a little bit special is the oskill Orb of Annihilation with a mana cost of 9000 :shock:
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
nobrainnopain wrote:Nightmare i start with koths lesson 3 ... chargebreaker 3 ... griswolds heart 1 ... kali ... honorific boots with minions res and damage .... Amaterasu helm for Pentagram instead of Apokalypse from before .... Rings & Amu crap without +skill .... and an a5 merc

Skills atm: Wild and free 8 ... Fire Elementals max .... Balance max .... Defensive Harmony max ..... nothing else until now

As a long time bowazon fan I am lolz at this. Not because to mock u. But because u prolly stumbled on a build better than my bowazon who sucks ass w very good gear. Lol.

Any devs reading this?
Yeah. Bowazon is weak asf rn. Give them LOVE plx <3
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celladoor wrote:As a long time bowazon fan I am lolz at this. Not because to mock u. But because u prolly stumbled on a build better than my bowazon who sucks ass w very good gear. Lol.

Any devs reading this?
Yeah. Bowazon is weak asf rn. Give them LOVE plx <3

Yeah she needs a buff. But i got it working with SurXis bow rw, not skilling / using estatic frenzy. Mains skills barrage / phalanx. It can clear fauzt with some lifeleech and without summons.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bowzon is weak? Whaaaaat?....
lampogriz
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Druid is more "bowish" than bowzon imo
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bowzon is insanely fast and good O.o what.