bartuc the bloody

Discuss Median XL!
Linkata4
Cultist
21 | 0
Hi. I am struggling on Bartuc and I keep dying. Please help if you can. I am a cold lightning sorc.

My gear is crafted circle, crafted boots, crafted gloves, black dwarf, crafted orb, clouderladder.
Edited by Linkata4 5 years.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Linkata4 wrote:Hi. I am struggling on Bartuc and I keep dying. Please help if you can. I am a cold lightning sorc.

People can give better advices if you post your gear.

Anyway, one easy solution is to get one Hailstorm Amulet, let summon tank and cast multiple Hailstorm on him.
He will insta die when he cast the spell that remove his immunity shield, and he unsummon all golen when he dies, so you will be safe, Fire resistance should be max.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tranvanhieu wrote:
Linkata4 wrote:Hi. I am struggling on Bartuc and I keep dying. Please help if you can. I am a cold lightning sorc.

Anyway, one easy solution is to get one Hailstorm Amulet, let summon tank and cast multiple Hailstorm on him.
He will insta die when he cast the spell that remove his immunity shield, and he unsummon all golen when he dies, so you will be safe, Fire resistance should be max.

Sorry I just misclicked on the downvote button. I‘ll give that cookie back to you soon.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tranvanhieu wrote:

Additional info: run. Not for whole map but sometimes run from one side to another 'cause even with 90% fire res you will die from 1-2 Immolation bombs exploded right under your feet (several fireballs hit is ok but when you get hit from all 32 fireballs...). Blood golems (comparable weak by themselves) casting these bombs under their killer and it explodes after 2 secs.
Linkata4
Cultist
21 | 0
I seem to die by the blood golems.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
what you wanna do is keep your ice elementals alive the entire fight along with edyrems .
Xainn
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The chests under your feet exploding are probably what's killing you, Just side step about 1-2 inches on your screen ever few seconds (As soon as you start seeing fireballs shooting out sidestep a few paces away) and continue doing that. This fight is relatively easy if you just dodge the fireballs, and once he dies continue to step around a bit and don't dash to the charm or the black swirly things will kill you that's around his corpse.

On a side note, PM me and make a game and I'll show you, and get you your first charm for ya.