Glass Cannon build?

Discuss Median XL!
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Good day warriors.

Anyone got a build for pure glass cannon?
I got lots a AC to make TU's and smash stuff...

Let me know and ill try it out.
xxdiablo2
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Bowzon, you will die alot. So weak, its unreal, how weak they are.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xxdiablo2 wrote:Bowzon
that's just glass . no cannon unfortunately
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seems like you haven't tried to play her for real lol. I made it to nearly end with no any problems (except for she really need control, high damage and reanimates helping alot). What is really "glass but not even close to cannon" - is trap ssin currently. It took for me hour (whole f....kin' hour!) to do even TA with stupidly weak fireball sentries (as i told already somewhere: 1-point shuriken flurry with no phys/mag spell damage at all did the same job as maxed fireball with maxed phoenix way and total of like 200% fire spell damage and not perfect but still 30-40 fire pierce) that are supposed to be main skill. Tho she's very viable 1-1 boss fighter. But nothing more without end-game gear.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Scalewinged wrote:Seems like you haven't tried to play her for real lol.

i did try her for real . unless you hide behind the fire elementals you're dead meat , while the damage is very far from what other builds/characters are capable of . being able to kill things ok-ish does not make her damage a cannon . it's hardly a pistol

with top best in slot gear she does what other builds do with mid game gear. i've played a flametail shot xbow necro a few days ago since i never liked the mechanicks behind widowmaker-> a bowzon is about half as good in comparison in terms of killspeed

she needs a better damage modiffier for her attacks and maby twice more aoe for barrage
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Seems like you haven't tried to play her for real lol.

i did try her for real . unless you hide behind the fire elementals you're dead meat , while the damage is very far from what other builds/characters are capable of . being able to kill things ok-ish does not make her damage a cannon . it's hardly a pistol

with top best in slot gear she does what other builds do with mid game gear. i've played a flametail shot xbow necro a few days ago since i never liked the mechanicks behind widowmaker-> a bowzon is about half as good in comparison in terms of killspeed

Preach

she needs a better damage modiffier for her attacks and maby twice more aoe for barrage
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
A bow assa for example is much better to play than a bowazon ..... my opinion ... i tried both
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nobrainnopain wrote:A bow assa for example is much better to play than a bowazon ..... my opinion ... i tried both

which skill/bow you using?? tantrum?
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I saw a youtube video if you say glass cannon median xl on youtube... comes up to a Barb using 2 swords killing end game bosses so quick....
But NO guides on what stats/skills he using :(
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
sincrowly wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:A bow assa for example is much better to play than a bowazon ..... my opinion ... i tried both

which skill/bow you using?? tantrum?

Arrow swarm

TU / crafted