Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If anybody wants multiple/shared pages, why not dev it yourself and send it to Whist? If they don't have to spend time on it it might get in quicker. But oh wait... Then these circle jerk threads would disappear

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
CallMeCrazySam wrote:If anybody wants multiple/shared pages, why not dev it yourself and send it to Whist? If they don't have to spend time on it it might get in quicker. But oh wait... Then these circle jerk threads would disappear

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();

:shock: LOL! I’m outta here.
Selenis
Destroyer
6 | 0
CallMeCrazySam wrote:If anybody wants multiple/shared pages, why not dev it yourself and send it to Whist? If they don't have to spend time on it it might get in quicker. But oh wait... Then these circle jerk threads would disappear

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();

Riiight so you respond to a quite civil discussion about a quality of life improvement to a project specifically dedicated to add quality of live improvements to an old but beloved game.

Calling it a "circlejerk thread".

With probably the first circle jerk response I found in this thread and a complete troll shitpost at that?

Good job buddy. You can rest well being sure to have alienated some new players in the community.

Fake elitists are the worst.
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
We're not even sure Whist would accept a feature made by a random person. This isn't exactly an open source project here.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Selenis wrote:

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();

Riiight so you respond to a quite civil discussion about a quality of life improvement to a project specifically dedicated to add quality of live improvements to an old but beloved game.

Calling it a "circlejerk thread".

With probably the first circle jerk response I found in this thread and a complete troll shitpost at that?

Good job buddy. You can rest well being sure to have alienated some new players in the community.

Fake elitists are the worst.

This is probably at least the tenth topic centered around this discussion. So yes, it's all a circle jerk.

Jerrif wrote:We're not even sure Whist would accept a feature made by a random person. This isn't exactly an open source project here.

Diablo 2 isn't open source yet it gets modified. Of course he wouldn't just accept whatever gets sent and put it in, they would look it over but if all the work was there and done correctly, why would he spend the time writing it all if it's sitting there in front of him?
Sidad
Prowler
15 | 0

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();

If he can't make it happen or it's low priority on his 'to do' list than so be it. We (I'd say mostly new players) are just expressing our opinions and no one was/is asking for or demanding anything from developer.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sidad wrote:

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();

If he can't make it happen or it's low priority on his 'to do' list than so be it. We (I'd say mostly new players) are just expressing our opinions and no one was/is asking for or demanding anything from developer.

The opinion has been expressed. Many times.
Sidad
Prowler
15 | 0
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Sidad wrote:

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();

So? You realize this Forum/Medisan XL/General Discussion is made just for that? Or maybe we should ask you what (not) to talk about on forum? :roll:
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sidad wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Sidad wrote:

It's not as simple as:

if(stash.isSmall())
stash.makeBigger();

So? You realize this Forum/Medisan XL/General Discussion is made just for that? Or maybe we should ask you what (not) to talk about on forum? :roll:

It's a general rule in most forums to search for a topic before you make a new one discussing the same exact subject matter.
tyleru78d94
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash,

I don't even want unlimited or even tens of pages....but I think at minimum 1 extra page would do. Mules are so damn exhausting. If you're not playing with anyone online, you have to make an normal game, wait for it to perma (5mins), then xfer the gear and pray your game doesn't close out during character switch. For a mod to make Diablo "updated" this is a very outdated and tedious way of stashing items.

Of course there may be resource limitations that prevents making the stash size larger that I'm unaware of.

Alternatively, if there was a way to instant perma a private multiplayer game and ensure it didn't close out - I wouldn't have a problem with the stash size. But I don't think that's even in the realm of possibilities.