Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I've got the same issue with generalized lag on my computer when turning on d2stats.

I don't have nahimic, asus, etc. Not sure what I'm supposed to turn off or if this can be patched.
Dextrouz12
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i have the same problem, was working fine last 2 months ago but then my launcher won't install median and d2stats makes everything lag
crosska
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CharlieTango wrote:
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:
AllFallen wrote:When start d2 and d2stats, programm is very laggy (dont only d2stats, all system is lag, looks like miner), even cant press shift+home for inject, why?

Same exact issue was happening to me the last 2 seasons. For me, I can’t play the game without d2stats’ filter so I had to run the game in a virtual machine and it worked.

If you figured out a solution to the problem, I’d love to hear it.

I had the same problem, tried your solution on a VM, game worked perfectly, so I kinda digged in what could cause it.

For me it was Nahimic Companion, tested it. When it was running my game and the entire PC was laging, even the notifier wasn't working, closed nahimic companion and everything works fine.

Hope it helps.

Well, your solution worked the other day when I disabled the Nahimic service and tested it. But today, it is back to being broken again and Nahimic is still disabled. Not sure what the issue is. :(

Yep, same for me, works fine on 2.1.6, but broken on 2.2 :(

So I just uninstalled all the ASUS Sonic, Armoury Crate, etc, all the "motherboard extras" and restarted. Works perfectly in single player again. Let's hope it stays working lol.

Those didn't work for me this time, but I uninstalled ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it fixed it for me, for now atleast.
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
crosska wrote:Those didn't work for me this time, but I uninstalled ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it fixed it for me, for now atleast.

That is very strange since I use nod32 and have it running still. WTF? lol
crosska
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CharlieTango wrote:
crosska wrote:Those didn't work for me this time, but I uninstalled ESET NOD32 Antivirus and it fixed it for me, for now atleast.

Rechecked definitely nod32 for me, Installed it again d2stats didn't work, tried adding it to exclusions, still. Removed nod it works fine now. idk. Im running win10 pro 20H2 version.

Hope this helps to someone if they have the same problem
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Edit#2: Scratch that, looks like this method locks you in with the default filter in terms of what gets shown/hidden. Although, the text/sound notifications can still be altered, so it's not a total loss.

Edit: I downloaded the "DropFilter.dll" file from drop filter source & just cut/pasted it into the D2Stats folder, allowing the "Test" Windows Batch File to function as the application. Seems to be working fine so far.

Anyone else not getting the application after extracting the downloaded files? Instead, I get this "vc_redist.x86" which I already have installed. Forgive me, I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff.

CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Edit#2: Scratch that, looks like this method locks you in with the default filter in terms of what gets shown/hidden. Although, the text/sound notifications can still be altered, so it's not a total loss.

Edit: I downloaded the "DropFilter.dll" file from drop filter source & just cut/pasted it into the D2Stats folder, allowing the "Test" Windows Batch File to function as the application. Seems to be working fine so far.

Anyone else not getting the application after extracting the downloaded files? Instead, I get this "vc_redist.x86" which I already have installed. Forgive me, I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff.

Looks like you downloaded the source instead of the release.
Bongmix
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can you hide all magic/blue items via the filter and if so what to write?
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
I can't read Mercenary Stats through D2stats. How do I fix?

bishobos
Fallen
1 | 0
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:

Rechecked definitely nod32 for me, Installed it again d2stats didn't work, tried adding it to exclusions, still. Removed nod it works fine now. idk. Im running win10 pro 20H2 version.

Hope this helps to someone if they have the same problem

I'm having the same issue, but I'm not too keen on uninstalling my antivirus software (ESET NOD32). Are there any other ways to fix it?