D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
is there a way I can add another item into filter? like a specific sacred item type i want for crafting later?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
chickenfeeder wrote:is there a way I can add another item into filter? like a specific sacred item type i want for crafting later?

Its an open source thing, u can get it on git from the link in first post. If u know how tonedit stuff then u can do anything with it
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
Kyromyr wrote:
► quote...

m i thought drop notifier = drop filter, and was very sure (sry 4 bad english) that i haven't seen tiered unique items on the ground and beladonna elixir after ive turned them off in d2stats (notifier page), maybe i was dreaming or whatever sorry, if its working as intended :):):) btw super cool awesome and handy tool it is now, that do this autoinject/etc thing via simple hotkey, etc (got no cookies but its definetely a few from me if ill have some
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i was reading the thread and i am unable to understand how you can change the notified or on the ground shown items. i would really like to make a few changes, like showing me perfect rubys, not showing magic items, not showing white (only etheral, if possible), showing signets of exp/gold. if anyone could help me with that i would really appreciate it. note: i am a complete noob when it comes to stuff like that, so you might probably be patient :).

thanks in advance
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
can only suggest u to look for another thread first: smth called... d2dropfilter or unique item drop filter"" or smth like that i don't remember, where u can read about the core .dll library that is being injected via d2stats app on auto now (though it was changed i suppose a lot, but nevertheless)
fbkkrieger
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jaxon maybe i can help you i tried to change the dropfilter but as far as i know the notification is handled by d2stats itself and i am not sure if we are allowed to change that. I would like to show rare rings and amulets but i don't think we are allowed to do that.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Maybe in the next d2stats update notifider should be modified to also announce the rest of signet types? It only announces signets of learning. Maybe rare rings and amulets too.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Am i the only one need to wait or click many times (after the 1st click) to see stats on d2stats?
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Kyromyr wrote:
Darthaghar wrote:
annihilus5 wrote:
► Show Spoiler

okay I have absolutely no idea what I am doing....
► Show Spoiler
Why the heck is only the emerald code working but EVERYTHING else is as if the other items don't even exist ! I have tested this countless times in game and it just refuses to qwoperate !

All tiered/sacred equipment is caught by the if (_MemoryRead($base + 0x84, $d2handle)) then statement. Try placing your conditions at the start of the if/elseif chain, rather than in the middle.

so I learned how to match by item name but is there a way for me to specify what "rarity" ? like what color the item matches ? like I am guessing = StringInStr($name, "(Sacred)", 3) ? "sacred" : "tiered" the 3 might be for what type of item it is? like white grey blue yellow or unique :? or am I bs-ing myself ? Or is there a way to fix this behavior... right now when I specify a certain item it always shows its name as one color (yellowish orange) the color of crafted items is there a way for it to show exactly what color the item is just like how uniques show as their own color and shrines etc..
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Darthaghar wrote:so I learned how to match by item name but is there a way for me to specify what "rarity" ? like what color the item matches ? like I am guessing = StringInStr($name, "(Sacred)", 3) ? "sacred" : "tiered" the 3 might be for what type of item it is? like white grey blue yellow or unique :? or am I bs-ing myself ? Or is there a way to fix this behavior... right now when I specify a certain item it always shows its name as one color (yellowish orange) the color of crafted items is there a way for it to show exactly what color the item is just like how uniques show as their own color and shrines etc..

The 3 in = StringInStr($name, "(Sacred)", 3) ? "sacred" : "tiered" doesn't actually do anything, I just forgot to remove it.

As for the rest, quality and color is handled in the DropNotifier function. I won't help you with those edits, though.