Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Scalewinged wrote:Sometimes i keep getting this error while playing with injected itemdrop filter. Can this happen because i keep holding "alt" while running around and killing mobs?

Moving/killing with alt held should not be an issue; I've done well over a hundred fauzt/sewer runs without releasing it and have never crashed. Someone on old forum had that exact same error "in the A2 desert and the Triune, next to those Deathbats." however, so while I can't rule out drop filter it might just be one of those random crashes.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Could anyone help me with this please:
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
d2 version?
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vagabondage wrote:d2 version?

1.13c
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
option to select process like d2mr would be nice to test if it fixes the -100 stats problem that sometimes happens
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
oztor wrote:
Vagabondage wrote:d2 version?

1.13c

Has nothing to do with game version. AutoIt either can't open kernel32.dll or it doesn't have permission to open d2's memory handle, meaning it's some sort of Windows thing.

void wrote:option to select process like d2mr would be nice to test if it fixes the -100 stats problem that sometimes happens

It should always select the last active d2 window. As for the -100 issue, a SS would be appreciated.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
can thew drop hide filter be modified??!!! and does it work witrh 2017 ??? i heard it might not? all i need to work is the drop hide filter part not the stat read part even
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bradr wrote:can thew drop hide filter be modified??!!! and does it work witrh 2017 ??? i heard it might not? all i need to work is the drop hide filter part not the stat read part even

It can be modified if you know C++, the code is open source. I havn't tested the drop filter in 2017 so can't say if it works or not.

Edit: Seems I never put the drop filter github in OP. That's been fixed.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay not so no not unless im a programmer which im not .. drats and everything ive read says it doesnt work for 2017 i just remembver some areas a night mare with junk drops
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Laziness finally got the better of me. An option to automatically enable /nopickup has been added, along with a few other things.

-Removed crafting points.
-FCR and poison resist now conform to their group layouts.
-Added short descriptions to crushing blow, open wounds and deadly strike.
-The read button is no longer visible on the options and about pages.
-Added option to automatically enable /nopickup.
-Added option to change the name color of great runes and elemental essences to red, for easier spotting.
-Updated DropFilter.