Discuss Median XL!
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Big fat zero. Strength/energy factor does nothing. Hence why the incentive to use vitality.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Ok, just finished Void with her now, going to do Laz, someone know how can i effectively apply the slow being a caster?
Queen of Blades wont work here since i cannot select my target with it, will most likely destroy the totems, i think even if using full AR set wont increase dex enough at the point of hitting him necessary amount of times, just dont want to respec into other build.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Imperius wrote:Ok, just finished Void with her now, going to do Laz, someone know how can i effectively apply the slow being a caster?
Queen of Blades wont work here since i cannot select my target with it, will most likely destroy the totems, i think even if using full AR set wont increase dex enough at the point of hitting him necessary amount of times, just dont want to respec into other build.

Void
Void
Weapons

'Sur'
Runeword Level: 75
Adds 7-13 Damage
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +40%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(3 to 5) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
in a claw and 1pt shadow refuge
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Imperius wrote:Ok, just finished Void with her now, going to do Laz, someone know how can i effectively apply the slow being a caster?

use dual claws provides a great mobility
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@Imperius

How did you deal with Envy ? Currently lvl 129 and I am still looking for Lunar Eclipse/Lorekeepers

Also, I think a nicely rolled Trophy set ammy can be better than a rare +4 skills with spell damage. Anyone tested yet ?
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yes the ammy can be better. I wish I could stumble upon the crown to test the combo.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
@Crash i did by using the same Katar with Void runeword i used for the witch but it don't works because i have 15K dex, then i did a respect to see what happen and got 40K dex, this time i can hit him most of the time but still impossible to do, probably will have to skip this along with samael of course if theres no other way of doing it with the assassin.

@Orr yes, i always use dual Katars from the set because i maxed artifice or in this case one from the set and other with the runeword.

@Johnny Impak first i tried with my normal damage, 12K incinerate and 10K shockwave but he just don't die, i tried by like 30 minutes giving everything i had upon it, catalyst + incinerate + 6 shockwave + beacon all at the same time striking him without success.
Then i begin reading the skils and realized that shockwave only gives around 50% of lightning damage, the rest is physical which he is immune, so that was why he was not taking anough damage, the only way i found was getting the maximum light pierce i could get, i used all my rings, amulets and charms with -enemy light res and got 190% (including the shockwave skill).
Also keep in mind that i already had Astroga trophy, Ureh trophy, Uldyssian charm with +2 all skills and all the other charms and tropies (except the one from teganze and of course the bremmtown).
Only missing now Laz, bremmtown and spirit world, lets not talk about samael.
Please if you can kill Laz give me your solution since we are using the same build.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
My damage is lower than yours. Going to have a hard time on the following content. Have you got a trophy set ammy ? I swear I got like 100x Angel of death in Fauztinville and still no trophy ammy. Still looking for Lorekeepers and Lunar Eclipse. Is the void thingy that allows one reroll of an SU still exising ?

Anything special regarding Uldyssian ?

Laz, on the other hand, is different. If you have 25% slow, good AR and breakpoints, you should be able to take him down. There is a way of handling this, I never tried him seriously.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Nope, about 90% of the time i get Angel of Death, lots of it, and the others are just some generic with incomplete pieces.
To be honest with you i kinda gave up on Lorekeepers and Eclipse, i have 310% magic find in my MF gear (not complete gear since i think 300% with my killing speed is enough) but got bored of farming Dunc, Faust don't drop much sus so i dont go there too.
What are you talking about Uldyssian? i already killed him without major problems and luckly got +2 first try.
Laz is definitely the hardest uber in the game after Samael for this build, you need like 100K dex for 95% hit chance to apply the slow and if you miss the first hit when he jumps on your character you are done for. By getting the first hit you increase the time he summons the totems, giving you a small time gap to use Purify but if you miss, then he summon the totem and your life goes to 1, then just one hit from a groupie and you have to restart the whole level (including Vizjun).
Also don't know about the void thingy that allows reroll sorry.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fauzt is kinda good for SU drops for this char. I get 2-3 per run. Individual drops per mob are terrible, but density makes it viable. Got a SSU warp blade there yesterday.

Will try making cheap crafts with abandoned shrines for dex and AR. Might not need a respec after this. Shrines are raining in Fauzt, so I can work on my Trophy ammy/SSU at the same time. Also need to equip my merc to survive the labyrinth. (Getting him to 85+ all res and 50% physical resistance.) At this point, his damage is not high enough to be worth the investment, But he tanks Duncraig and Fauztinville like a man.

Labyrinth level 8 is slow, but doable. I don’t die, but I constantly wait for catalyst and merc dies to first corrupted enemy I see. Yup, max resistances are the issue here