MXL Launcher 0.2.8

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
thanosdk
Thunder Beetle
55 | 5
Quirinus wrote:
Nightman wrote:After I have installed the Launcher I cannot start it. I get this error:
Image


It doesn't work on non-english windows at the moment.

thanosdk wrote:Could you implement the /nopickup command to a next update as a toggle within the launcher? I know D2Stats does this but it would be nice to have such option in the launcher.


I'll see what I can do.


Thanks, because my way involves client debugging and it's not always nice.
Vonburke
Destroyer
7 | 0
First time user and first time posting! Stoked!

Everything installed and is running smooth... too smooth lol! Can you tell me what the current version is? I show 0.2.8

And, when needed, how do I update the client? Current version (v 1.13)

Thank you all for your help. Cheers!
User avatar
Quirinus
Harpylisk
1433 | 123
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
The Launcher auto-updates the game.
Yes 0.2.8 is the latest version.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
User avatar
Feeles
Cog
216 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I have a problem with Launcher.

It always worked good, but today i launch it and it appears on bottom bar as if it's working but i don't see anything. I tryed alt tab to scroll windows and it says it's there, but highlightning it doesn't show it... i turned off pc and the on again to see if this could work but no luck.

I unistalled it and reinstalled it again but it's giving same issue, i don't understand why... what could have happened? i Like to play in window mode with launcher, pls help me fix this. thx

Edit: i just tryed to launch it as admin and this showed up, maybe could help you understand where is the problem

Image
User avatar
Quirinus
Harpylisk
1433 | 123
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
Feeles wrote:I have a problem with Launcher.

It always worked good, but today i launch it and it appears on bottom bar as if it's working but i don't see anything. I tryed alt tab to scroll windows and it says it's there, but highlightning it doesn't show it... i turned off pc and the on again to see if this could work but no luck.

I unistalled it and reinstalled it again but it's giving same issue, i don't understand why... what could have happened? i Like to play in window mode with launcher, pls help me fix this. thx

Edit: i just tryed to launch it as admin and this showed up, maybe could help you understand where is the problem

Image


Probably means you should stop installing old things in the Program Files folder. :mrgreen:
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
User avatar
Feeles
Cog
216 | 3
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i didn't installed anything... anyway, i deleted folder and installed again, problem fixed
Vonburke
Destroyer
7 | 0
Quirinus wrote:The Launcher auto-updates the game.
Yes 0.2.8 is the latest version.


Excellent! Thank you :flip:
Vonburke
Destroyer
7 | 0
Quirinus wrote:The Launcher auto-updates the game.
Yes 0.2.8 is the latest version.


In the Version Log, it stated that 'chipped' gems do not drop anymore. I've had a couple drop? This is why I thought perhaps my game wasn't updated. Can you clarify? Again, I'm pretty new so be easy on me :D
User avatar
Quirinus
Harpylisk
1433 | 123
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
Blizzard hardcoded chipped gem drop on Andariel, but it doesn't drop anywhere else in the game anymore (maybe in Hellforge too?).
Removing that drop is harder since it requires reverse engineering the game code and then patching it.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Vonburke
Destroyer
7 | 0
Quirinus wrote:Blizzard hardcoded chipped gem drop on Andariel, but it doesn't drop anywhere else in the game anymore (maybe in Hellforge too?).
Removing that drop is harder since it requires reverse engineering the game code and then patching it.


Ahhh got it. Thanks again for the reply! Way to be on top of things :D