Bow Druid Questions

Discuss Median XL!
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
I am struggling hard at early endgame content and after receiving some tips in the quick questions thread which didn't bring me further in the game I decided to open a new thread instead:

This is a screenshot of my current stats and link to my gear:
(all selfbuffs active)
► Show Spoiler

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=laughingghost

What is my problem exactly:

-Damage in mobility heavy fights, I am appearantly not tanky enough to face tank and burst bosses like Creature of Flame and Akarat, nor is my Merc Barb. Mana limits me from using timed windows to go in and burst with Nova Shot and escape with blink for example.

-Damage never seems enough. Even farming Mephisto is a hastle and he can still kill me if I start slacking for a moment. Are my MO's okay? What stats should I focus on? Are there any more easy to get Items, which can improve my game drastically? I am mostly every skill in my book.

As comparison, my Trapsin never had issues until Cathedral of Vanity and only because I wanted to do it blindly and I didn't know the room well enough. Have you guys had a better/worse experience with your druids? I really hope that I am doing something drastically wrong, otherwise I might no be able to continue the druid at this moment, which would be unfortunate since it's my favourite build here. :(

EDIT: If you need D2stats I can add those in too. NP
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You want to use two item sets: 1 for bosskilling, and 1 for farming.

For farming, set works okay, and anyways with your items i think you can farm k3k with eyes closed with maxed cascade, use laughing ghost to finish totems. Use shrines to craft a high dmg bow, preferably creepy or intimidating, it boosts your dmg a lot, since you have 1k ewd from elfin weapons. I just found the set like an hour ago, and i was farming k3k/dunc pretty easily without it with shitty items like tu breast plate.

For bosses, sadly the build is entirerly dependant on homing nova shot from savage hunter. Get a high dmg crafted bow, and other crafted items with fire pierce. I farm bosses with a shitty boots, glove, and belt, all just tossed with a fascinating shrine and blessed for the fire pierce.

Check my armory if you wish. I can do k3k with the monitor turned off, and i can easily farm duncraig with this build too. I dont even have jewels crafted, or anything socketed in most of my items :D
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Ista
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Druid has the highest mana/lv and mana/nrg in this game. If you want to invest heavily in nova shot and use it a lot at early stage, you may put some point to energy. But I think cascade is better at early stage. Since you get 1000% ewd from skill (it's a lot), you didn't boot your damage a lot from investing heavily in str at early stage. Rune Tal is very strong at early stage. It fixed many issues for str hero.

If you are close enough to the boss, the boss will taken 12+ arrow per nova shot. That is huge. You just need some meat shield and build yourself tanker (more dr%, life and defense). It is all about offensive/defensive balance and investment efficiency.

If you have trouble in killing the boss, you may try a3 Necrolyte merc. Keeping summoning acid fiends, he will do the job for you with proper tu gears. I've seen a video. A naked and no attributes invested sorceress hiring a3 Necrolyte merc who is also naked killed nightmare diablo. The fight lasts about one minute and ten seconds. I have no idea why the video owner set it private. If you got interested in it, pm me.