Stash or not expanding? + Question

Discuss Median XL!
kukabays
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm sorry to ask you this, but I'm new. (I just got to hell level) I have dozens of runes and jewelery in both my stash and my purse. I can't fit what should I do? Throw them on the floor?
+
Why do magicians don't have teleport magic?
+
How do I turn my Shapeshifter assistant into a barbarian?
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Open another instance of Diablo by clicking "play" again on the Launcher. You can create a game online with your mule and have your account join, drop items and mule picks it up. Do not open more than 2 instances of the game online or go outside of town while xfering / gaining any kind of xp with both accounts in the same game or you might get banned for multilogging (or giving yourself waypoints etc. just dont do it).

If you're on single player download Offline tools and you can mule with that instead.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Runes, Gems, Jewels, and jewelry are common drops, so there's no need to hold a bunch of them. Personally, I only hold the following items:
> 10 of each resistance Gem (Amber, Bloodstone, Onyx, Turquoise) for easy socket filler swapping during Ubers.
> 20 main attribute-boosting Gems for my build (Amethyst for DEX builds, Diamond for STR builds, etc.) for the Mid-Game to End-Game transition.
> 4-6 On Runes (either to use or downgrade) for Runewords.

I'm sure many ppl would say even holding that is too much, but you don't really need to hold anything beyond that until you start getting into Great Runes and Elemental Essences/Runes.

+

All characters have access to Blink (a teleprot skill) via
Pax Mystica
Pax Mystica
Staves

'Tir'
Runeword Level: 10
+1 to All Skills
+7% to Spell Damage
+(2 to 5) to Blink
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
(11 to 13)% Magic Find
. Sorcs specifically also have access to Divine Apparition (a lower cooldown teleport skill) via
Kabbalah
Kabbalah
Sorceress Orbs

'Cham'
Runeword Level: 83
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
-1% Base Block Chance
60% Hit Recovery
+(6 to 16) to Divine Apparition
20% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
+(100 to 200) Life when Struck by an Enemy

+

Simply hiring a new merc will automatically replace your current merc.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:Simply hiring a new merc will automatically replace your current merc.

But don't forget to grab all the gear off your current merc before hiring a new one or you'll loose all the merc gear.