Σ 1.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
havocspartan
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I have found two bugs:

1) When you have your inventory open and press the Escape key, it closes the mini map and the inventory. This doesn't happen when pressing ESC to get to the game menu and pressing ESC again to make the menu go away; the mini map will stay active.

2) You can't cast SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION when Grim Presence is active, the skill does not state that this should be normal (unlike Tainted Blood which now states it can't work with Grim Presence)
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Symphony is considered a spell and cannot be cast as grim presence locks out cast/ranged skills
havocspartan
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Its not listed as a spell, its listed as a Buff in the description, which by extension Grim Presence says it should be able to cast. Either fix it to a spell or mention it is tied to tainted blood and doesn't work.

I can cast Symphony then cast Grim Presence without issue.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
havocspartan wrote:Its not listed as a spell, its listed as a Buff in the description, which by extension Grim Presence says it should be able to cast. Either fix it to a spell or mention it is tied to tainted blood and doesn't work.

Yea, it's just not worded correctly since technically its a passive spell (i.e. cast it once like a buff and it continues over time, but deals spell damage). Bit confusing, but it's not an active cast, so by the function of how they named buffs/attacks/warp strikes/spells, etc, it qualified as a "buff".
havocspartan
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Crash wrote:
havocspartan wrote:Its not listed as a spell, its listed as a Buff in the description, which by extension Grim Presence says it should be able to cast. Either fix it to a spell or mention it is tied to tainted blood and doesn't work.

Yea, it's just not worded correctly since technically its a passive spell (i.e. cast it once like a buff and it continues over time, but deals spell damage). Bit confusing, but it's not an active cast, so by the function of how they named buffs/attacks/warp strikes/spells, etc, it qualified as a "buff".

Exactly. I feel it should work exactly like Vessel of Retribution or Vessel of Justice if its a buff. And like I said, if I cast it before Grim Presence, I do have the icon that its active.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
havocspartan wrote:if I cast it before Grim Presence, I do have the icon that its active.

It might not snapshot if it gets locked out. I know oskills on weapon switch will not remain unless they're a buff. Example:
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Cestus (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 41 to 43
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Vessel of Judgement: +3 Targets
+7 to Assassin Skill Levels
+100% Damage to Vessel of Justice
+100% Damage to Vessel of Retribution
+(50 to 60) to Vessel of Judgement
+(100 to 150) to Energy
+(300 to 400) to Life
Maximum Mana +(20 to 25)%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (3)
vessel will not work if you use it on switch and then go back to main weapon because it doesn't keep the oskill source active to pull from (however it works mechanically). Unsure if it works the same with skills though. Can you see it casting or just the icon and no effect?
havocspartan
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Crash wrote:
havocspartan wrote:if I cast it before Grim Presence, I do have the icon that its active.

It might not snapshot if it gets locked out. I know oskills on weapon switch will not remain unless they're a buff. Example:
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Cestus (Sacred)

(Assassin Only)
+(100 to 150) to Energy
+(300 to 400) to Life
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (3)
vessel will not work if you use it on switch and then go back to main weapon because it doesn't keep the oskill source active to pull from (however it works mechanically). Unsure if it works the same with skills though. Can you see it casting or just the icon and no effect?

I would have to test this. I was rebuilding my UHM Pally when I learned it doesn't work like it did last season (GP and TB working together) so I deleted the char and was going to do a Bow Zon. Getting to level 6 again to test shouldn't be a problem tho; I'll report back.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but Boneyard no longer pierces enemies like it should.
havocspartan
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
havocspartan wrote:
Crash wrote:

Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Cestus (Sacred)

(Assassin Only)
+(100 to 150) to Energy
+(300 to 400) to Life
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (3)

I would have to test this. I was rebuilding my UHM Pally when I learned it doesn't work like it did last season (GP and TB working together) so I deleted the char and was going to do a Bow Zon. Getting to level 6 again to test shouldn't be a problem tho; I'll report back.

Confirmed.
I can cast Symphony then cast Grim Presence with Symphony still working.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Dont know if already reported, i have 10pts in totem mastery but can only summon 2 frostclaw totems.
Edited by Arc_Razer 4 years.