Σ 1.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Jampula wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:Are useless skills like StormFront(I REALLY want to like this skill, but it performs abysmally) getting any attention for the upcoming patch?

If you REALLY want to like that skill play stormfront druid, you need three SUs for that though but they are not that rare.

Oh crap, I'm sorry, I misspelled, I meant Amazon's Stormcall(The AoE that deals small physical and lightning damage and fuels the level 30 skill), not that O-skill. I have two StormFront items and tried that skill(got it to level 50 so that it shoots 3 bolts) and that does work but it costs lots of mana.
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
Can devs please make stamina potions like in clod? I always run out of stamina. Or stamina mods on items at least.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hexen wrote:Can devs please make stamina potions like in clod? I always run out of stamina. Or stamina mods on items at least.

Walk more, sprint is an intended feature. some builds have access to more through skills, some items like
Ring of Disengagement
Ring of Disengagement
Ring

Required Level: 1
Item Level: 1
1% Chance to cast level 8 Celerity on Kill
+(6 to 10) to Strength
+(6 to 10) to Dexterity
+5 Maximum Stamina
have the stat for stamina. The idea was to slow the game down so the game could be more responsive instead of running to the edge of the map loading and then desync issues, + the constant complaint of "zero defense while running"
patlefort
Sasquatch
63 | 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKTozjn_6LQ

Phoboss teleporting on me and getting me stuck. At 0:34, but I managed to teleport out, but it immediately pounce me and get me stuck again for good, as if he wasn't frustrating enough.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Its not a bug he adds 15sec to Teleport skill cd's. And u got stuck by Remade flesh as u didnt clear area before fighting him.
patlefort
Sasquatch
63 | 1
smartasss wrote:Its not a bug he adds 15sec to Teleport skill cd's. And u got stuck by Remade flesh as u didnt clear area before fighting him.

Rewatch the video. The second time I get stuck, there was nothing else around me (0:54). Beside I can't possibly clear the area without aggroing him.
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Crash wrote:
Hexen wrote:Can devs please make stamina potions like in clod? I always run out of stamina. Or stamina mods on items at least.

Walk more, sprint is an intended feature. some builds have access to more through skills, some items like
Ring of Disengagement
Ring of Disengagement
Ring

+(6 to 10) to Strength
+(6 to 10) to Dexterity
+5 Maximum Stamina
have the stat for stamina. The idea was to slow the game down so the game could be more responsive instead of running to the edge of the map loading and then desync issues, + the constant complaint of "zero defense while running"

if you want to play (sort of) the old style of always run, then you can play assasin with tiefling. It provides a significant bonus to stamina, large enough to have sprint uptime of more than 50%, closer to 100% at high levels. Makes sense since this particular skill sets defence to 0.

I kinda disliked that Sigma nerfed BOTH run/walk speed (by removing this stat from everything barring boots) and imposed a restrictive cap on sprinting. Those 2 changes combined slow down the game to a crawl compared to old Median XL. I kinda miss old Wolf Stance barb zipping through world at 100 MPH even without using sprint. Most monsters still run at very high speeds and those restrictions make it way more difficult to get away from tough situations. Imagine getting swarmed by multiple packs of Cogs for example. Those mobs move at a wolf stance barb speed. You have no chance of escaping them.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
patlefort wrote:
smartasss wrote:Its not a bug he adds 15sec to Teleport skill cd's. And u got stuck by Remade flesh as u didnt clear area before fighting him.

Rewatch the video. The second time I get stuck, there was nothing else around me (0:54). Beside I can't possibly clear the area without aggroing him.

All i see is u making mistakes. U keep walking froward in unexplored area attracting more mobs and leading phobos into healing circle to keep him nice and fresh.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Conquest wrote:
Crash wrote:

Ring of Disengagement
Ring of Disengagement
Ring

+(6 to 10) to Strength
+(6 to 10) to Dexterity
+5 Maximum Stamina

if you want to play (sort of) the old style of always run, then you can play assasin with tiefling. It provides a significant bonus to stamina, large enough to have sprint uptime of more than 50%, closer to 100% at high levels. Makes sense since this particular skill sets defence to 0.

I kinda disliked that Sigma nerfed BOTH run/walk speed (by removing this stat from everything barring boots) and imposed a restrictive cap on sprinting. Those 2 changes combined slow down the game to a crawl compared to old Median XL. I kinda miss old Wolf Stance barb zipping through world at 100 MPH even without using sprint. Most monsters still run at very high speeds and those restrictions make it way more difficult to get away from tough situations. Imagine getting swarmed by multiple packs of Cogs for example. Those mobs move at a wolf stance barb speed. You have no chance of escaping them.

How do I +1 this(i totally agree with this)?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
just below the player name who posted is a small thumbsup picture, click it

edit: ehrm, sorry about my mistake, it's in the right corner when you hover over the post you'd like to upvote