Need to Speak with a Moderator Regarding a Question

Discuss Median XL!
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have a few questions I would like to ask a moderator specifically pertaining to Terms of Service agreement as well as constraints considering the ban of accounts based on use of third party applications while playing on TSW servers

Before people throw their hands in the air and act all fussy, No i have not actually done anything yet but making sure I stay within the limitations for whats acceptable and allowed.

Yes, I know countless people will read this and throw their 2 cents in, but honestly, I could care less about anyones response except for a moderator. Care to know why?

They have the power to ban accounts access from TSW servers......you dont. Very plain and simple but yet everyone still will voice their opinion of the wording of the ToS, but they are purely that and only opinions. I prefer to lessen risk by knowing facts with certainty than tempt fate.

This also has the potential though of being an amazing project able to be posted within the community tools portion as well if I'm given the green light with everything.

Sorry for being blunt and if that may be mistaken for rude, but I figure we all value our time and prefer to cut out the fluff that no one cares about any ways, so we can actually get to the point that matters.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from a moderator soon.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Ever heard of a private message :scratch:
nick1358
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BUT WHAT IS THE PROJECT!? DON'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS BRUH
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Raklik wrote:I have a few questions I would like to ask a moderator specifically pertaining to Terms of Service agreement as well as constraints considering the ban of accounts based on use of third party applications while playing on TSW servers

Before people throw their hands in the air and act all fussy, No i have not actually done anything yet but making sure I stay within the limitations for whats acceptable and allowed.

Yes, I know countless people will read this and throw their 2 cents in, but honestly, I could care less about anyones response except for a moderator. Care to know why?

Didn't even care to read the rest of your crappy post. It keeps running on like a diarrhea shit after a night of taco bell.
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
op is clearly 5Head because if the post was private he wouldn't get a response

piezo
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
i misunderstood, sorry op
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is there a listing of who is moderators for TSW? If I knew one exsisted or how to send something such as a private message, then I never would have made this post. Common sense factor. Hence, reason for the post, because I dont know how to reach a moderator so I assumed this was the next best attempt at doing so. Sorry the rest of your feeble minds can't grasp that concept but immediately flame for no reason other then attempting to hurt people so they can feel the pain of how shitty your life is behind your PC screen you don't care to let anyone see. Grow up
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Raklik wrote:Is there a listing of who is moderators for TSW?

Yes, on the main forum page at the bottom. Listed by categories under the users online list. :coolstorybob:

Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
:coolstorybob:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Raklik wrote:Is there a listing of who is moderators for TSW? If I knew one exsisted or how to send something such as a private message, then I never would have made this post. Common sense factor. Hence, reason for the post, because I dont know how to reach a moderator so I assumed this was the next best attempt at doing so.

I would also suggest joining the community discord if you have not already, you're more likely to get faster response times and easier direct messaging.