M2017 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
L H: in that order? gonna try that. thanks!
seelenstein
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Imo rare good su should have instead of spell dmg bonus -enemy res

Eg aotor is quite rare and used to be a really good su (ofc it's still) but it seems to me that if you're not lucky to find -enemy res rings It's Already hard to reach the -135 Enemy res in your element.
So ppl prefer on rw over aotor which is just not the purpose of su over regular rws

So I'd go for -enemy res instead of spell dmg bonus on aotor and comparable sus which became quite "useless" or unused due to this.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Quirinus wrote:I remember there was an explanation for it, but dont remember what.

I think it happend because my str, dex had minus stats. When I removed and put the trader's chest again (my trader's chest has about -100 str and -100 dex), everything went back to normall
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
PhucHung wrote:
Quirinus wrote:I remember there was an explanation for it, but dont remember what.

I think it happend because my str, dex had minus stats. When I removed and put the trader's chest again (my trader's chest has about -100 str and -100 dex), everything went back to normall

ah yeah it was probably that

annoying cat wrote:help! i'm playing SP and in ac5 terror. killing Shenk the Overseer doesn't result in quest completion. i tried rerolling the map by going to hatred then back to terror but it didn't work.

old D2 bug.

if I remember correctly it's caused by his body either being destroyed or not being on the circle when he dies.
body can get destroyed if it freezes, or by spells, maybe even reanims can do it.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
trippppple postttttt!

que-hegans lag since forever (or their summons?). all the way since laz.
I don't remember if they lag only if you come close to them or whatever
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 328
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quirinus wrote:trippppple postttttt!

que-hegans lag since forever (or their summons?). all the way since laz.
I don't remember if they lag only if you come close to them or whatever

They often lag because of that magic missile attack they use (like the proc on tu warp blade or the creature of flame attack) and because so many summons appear at one time.

I've noticed lag every time I enter the Travincal wp to run over across to the k3k entrance. As soon as you get near that center platform with the staircases, my game pauses for a second or two
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 328
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
annoying cat wrote:L H: in that order? gonna try that. thanks!

Yes. Usually when that quest bug comes up, you didn't have the quest open and available prior to killing him. Talking to Malah to introduce you to act 5, then talking to Larzuk to receive the first quest.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i dunno if this is the right place or should this be for suggestion to upcoming patches but here goes:

if you are gonna fix werewolf druid's Manaregen bug on upcoming patch is there any possibility that manalost per second could be less on werewolf form? if you dont have manaregen on your gear and still over 120 mana per kill you getting oom alot and also if you cant overcome manaregen on gear anymore every item that has manaregen will be unavailable/not smart choise to pick for wolf. Mana pulse helps but if you have mana regen on gear it eats up full orb of mana just 2 habringers :)
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Quirinus wrote:
PhucHung wrote:

ah yeah it was probably that

annoying cat wrote:help! i'm playing SP and in ac5 terror. killing Shenk the Overseer doesn't result in quest completion. i tried rerolling the map by going to hatred then back to terror but it didn't work.

old D2 bug.

if I remember correctly it's caused by his body either being destroyed or not being on the circle when he dies.
body can get destroyed if it freezes, or by spells, maybe even reanims can do it.

i killed shenk twice outside the circle before. thanks for the tip!
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
When I was trying Astrogha last night with my necro, sometimes Demon Blood Aura spell damage wouldn't add to my overall spell damage. I couldn't even get buffed by Burning Veil no matter how many times I passed through. This happened more than half the time I spent doing that uber. This doesn't seem to happen anywhere else so I don't know what's causing this.
Edited by ScarletEdge 6 years.