Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
night hawks are suicidal and they deal damage on death... massive damage if ur at 200% minion. what do you mean you don't understand?
fnLandShark
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
i should probably add, the reason i die most is from diablo caging me and smiting me with melee attacks.
is there any way to avoid this?
the second my skelly's and mages die i run away and resummon in the vain hopes that he cages one of them instead of me, but alas
fnLandShark
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Elendilli wrote:night hawks are suicidal and they deal damage on death... massive damage if ur at 200% minion. what do you mean you don't understand?

my dude, i understand that
i am just saying i don't understand why i can't kill diablo if you say i can

i am constantly refreshing all of my summons, mainly the hawks

please don't make me livestream on twitch
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
okay sir heres A solution: make a Runeword with NEF rune in a STAFF it gives TELEPORT charges and you can GET OUT of BONE PRISON. I dont know why u wouldnt include that information in the first place are u trolling me
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fnLandShark wrote:that doesn't explain anything, my man, but i trust you

Elendilli wrote:what do you mean his health resets? how long are u in town for like 10 minutes? he won't full heal unless ur afk for like a full 5-10 minutes or something

Crash wrote:5 min unactivated ai

min = minute. ai = artificial intelligence.

if enemy is left alone (unactivated) for 5 min (five minutes) or more, he heals back to full.

as far as the hawks go, Yea.. you have to resummon them. They're suicidal damage. they blow up and disappear on impact.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yo mate keep trying. God bless you

Btw do you have Hand of Rathma?
Edited by Pinball 4 years.
fnLandShark
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Crash wrote:min = minute. ai = artificial intelligence.

if enemy is left alone (unactivated) for 5 min (five minutes) or more, he heals back to full.

as far as the hawks go, Yea.. you have to resummon them. They're suicidal damage. they blow up and disappear on impact.

fnLandShark wrote:
i am constantly refreshing all of my summons, mainly the hawks

please don't make me livestream on twitch

I'm gonna try the nef rune thing in the morning

pinball = reported
i thought this community was nice and kind

i've been playing this mod for years, admittedly casually, but i have never had a problem killing diablo on the first difficulty.
does it make you happy being an elitist?

i even followed guides in the forums if you makes you feel cooler.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
fnLandShark wrote:Okay, i have known about the Median XL mod for years now. I say years, I mean a decade. First time i played it was after my graduation in 2009. Way back in the day, me and a friend of mine played locally and kicked some major hindquarters. We easily got through the first difficulty with 0 issues, and had to refine our builds in the second playthrough in order to survive. It was fun, not gonna lie.

But god damnit, fuck my life.
Since I am boycotting blizzard, I kinda need a diablo session. I will never buy another blizzard product again. So, I just reinstalled diablo 2 with the announcement of diablo 4.

Whatever changed in the last 4 years since the last time i played, i hate it.
I swatted mephisto in less than five seconds. Killing diablo should be easy right? It's only the first difficulty right?

wrong.

I've been grinding for days and days and days.
I've spent stupid amounts of money and time crafting and rolling gear.

But here i am, and I cannot kill diablo.
I grinded my necro to level 62 and cannot kill diablo. I have 14k defense and i cannot kill diablo. I have 75% fire resist and i cannot kill diablo. I have over 200% minion damage and i cannot kill diablo.

I have tried using the search function to find some useful guide, but everything is either years old or is completely irrelevant.

Please someone give me some guidance before I quit completely.

Diablo IS total bs now(still doable though), I agree, but you can still corpserun him easily, just put your TP(mind the 10 second cooldown) far away so he doesn't Prison it. But at least there isn't a lockout and at least he doesn't HEAL when he kill you or even worse, in a different mod, dying usually meant the boss healed all the way to full. Also, OP, just so you know, this massive power boost to Diablo was very recent, he was MUCH weaker a few months ago.
Edited by HurtSmash404 4 years.
thehueguy
Imp
4 | 3
can't wait to see your reaction to hell baal :coolstorybob:
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Most of guides are almost outdate and you wont find a good summoner necro guide here. So better just ask here or discord.

So calling this mod is stupid make you happy? All those long lecture just because diablo is hard.

If you ask normally as normal players do. People and me will give a great help. Not this.