Does any summon work with sins !?

Discuss Median XL!
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi there ..
I wanted to make an item to have at least one more summon with my merc to give my traps the time to trigger ..
I made a
Jokulmorder
.. but I can't spawn minions !
Just like the
Dar-Al-Harb
Dar-Al-Harb
Assassin Shields

'FalUm'
Runeword Level: 58
+(3 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
15% Cast Speed
0.25% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.25% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(16 to 19) to Summon Darklings
+(19 to 22) to Skeletal Flayer
+25 to Dexterity
5% to Dexterity
+25 to Energy
Elemental Resists +10%
bug ..

Is there any summon working with assassin !? runeword or TU.

Thank you
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Bat summons are great tank and damage dealer if you summon them with 2 Tier 4 Unique Cestus equipped(+30 to batstrike level).
Sin shields can spawn with +x to Veil King and +250% damage/life to Veil King (cost huge mana, so work best for build that invest to mana, or you will have to wait until late game to be able to summon Veil King).

Those summons you list are very weak, compare to bats/veil king, they are nothing.

Summon bats> Switch to Veil King shield>Summon him, should work fine during normal game.
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
tranvanhieu wrote:Bat summons are great tank and damage dealer if you summon them with 2 Tier 4 Unique Cestus equipped(+30 to batstrike level).
Sin shields can spawn with +x to Veil King and +250% damage/life to Veil King (cost huge mana, so work best for build that invest to mana, or you will have to wait until late game to be able to summon Veil King).

Those summons you list are very weak, compare to bats/veil king, they are nothing.

Summon bats> Switch to Veil King shield>Summon him, should work fine during normal game.

No .. I mean literally 'spawn a minion'. I tried 3 items and everytime I get the FX without minion spawn. Just like the reported sin 'ix' shield bug ..

But i'll try the bats , ty !
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Read subterfuge description.
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
B_ATAKY wrote:Read subterfuge description.

Wtf that sucks. I'm hardcore and there is no way i'll have the edyrem charm soon .. -_-
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Btw, i remember that in old median(i'm almost sure, or eventually it was other minion? xd) that bats' resists could have been increased up to immunity(100%). Is it a thing now?