Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It's quite hard to get decend defense since now you can only mo 5 mo's instead of 15 on TU's while they still only add 15% ED and ith runes and pskulls only give 10% instead of 15%. That makes it harder to get through for certain builds. All in all MO's only add 150% ed IF you mo a honorific. and it used to be 225% on not-honorific items. I mean... I can't even get my armor to 350% ED and that kinda sucks. I'm really curious how this change alone will affect ubers.

I have a treewarden and I'm not even 90 because I die so much due to low defense. the %TCD orbs are really nice and helpful though.

I personally find the death projector challenge even harder than tal rasha. You were able to at least kite Tal Rasha, split the minions and kill them 1by1. But now you can't even use minions, else the DP will insta heal. You basically have to lure away all but 1 of the DP minions and then slowly kill it by kiting the last minion all the time.

Hatred is really balanced now imo. But getting resist and especially -enemy resist is much harder now.

Mercs have a hard time now, since you can't simply craft a good rare weapon for them to use. So after hatred at least the barbarian merc becomes basically useless and will only shine in endgame again or if you find a good weapon by luck. The only exception is A3 merc who seems to be the strongest merc now at least for a hatred-dest playthrough.

I'm not fond of the idea of getting all the quest items in act 2 and 3 again. That only hinders a fast playthrough.

So yeah. I don't really like the patch so far. But that is probably due to the lack of good TU's/RW's for a special build (psn flash/wildfire treewarden). So I hope that sigma contains tons of new items: mainly TU's for every build.

Oh btw... inb4 "grab ALL the apples" meme.
Kentai
Fallen
1 | 0
I have been playing a Spirit Barbarian and I have to say, it has been quite annoying. I wanted something different from the typical summoner but not having your spirits follow you is such a pain. It seems like the build and the new buff encourage fighting alongside your minions which I like. That however is hard to do when you are constantly resummoning and repositioning your spirits. I am only at the start of Terror so I don't know if any of these problems are solved later on with different items. The build is leaving such a sour taste in my mouth that I am either going to reroll or respec my Barbarian.
lady_auriel
Prowler
19 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
This build is actually pretty op, I have one every season. Like all chars you cannot really judge them fully until you actually get lvld fully and decent starter gear.
lady_auriel
Prowler
19 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
/e accidentally double posted :oops:
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Kentai wrote:I have been playing a Spirit Barbarian and I have to say, it has been quite annoying. I wanted something different from the typical summoner but not having your spirits follow you is such a pain. It seems like the build and the new buff encourage fighting alongside your minions which I like. That however is hard to do when you are constantly resummoning and repositioning your spirits. I am only at the start of Terror so I don't know if any of these problems are solved later on with different items. The build is leaving such a sour taste in my mouth that I am either going to reroll or respec my Barbarian.

Use the spirit walk skill.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:I'm not fond of the idea of getting all the quest items in act 2 and 3 again. That only hinders a fast playthrough.

2 Arcane crystals + Health pot for A2 and mana pot for A3 - Not really an option for hatred sadly.

I think the removal of the belladonna elixier recipe or the drop rate for lower levels is bad. Especially for new players which fuck stuff up/want to test stuff. On the other hand I am just lvl 24 in SP after some time testing and lvl 1 on realm - which means the release date is fucking shit for me and I hope I have the willpower not to play this awesome game til mid july.

Also when will the speed calc be up to date?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Nitz wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:I'm not fond of the idea of getting all the quest items in act 2 and 3 again. That only hinders a fast playthrough.

2 Arcane crystals + Health pot for A2 and mana pot for A3 - Not really an option for hatred sadly.

I'd use It if I had enough Arcane crystals... But where can you Farm arcane crystals the best? Mephisto runs... I did this all day Today to get my gear to T6. In the end it's fastet to Not use the recipe unless you already have some arcane crystals lying around and don't have to Farm them.

Excuse my gramar I'm logged in with my phone.
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
I'm not fond of the idea of getting all the quest items in act 2 and 3 again. That only hinders a fast playthrough.

Median Xl was entirely based around a new and awesome endgame which is the reason these tedious time consuming quests were removed. I'm not sure why they added it back. If you want people to experience it, force them to do it once in Hatred.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm lvl 84 totem/malice necro. Hatred was a breeze with just low lvl runewords, around terror a2-3 things started to get tough. Certain enemies just cut through my minions and kill me instantly. Without -res Funeral Pyre just doesn't seem to kill things fast enough, Frostclaw totem kills bosses instantly but mobs not so well. Especially as I am on a5 now and there are plenty of cold immunes. I found a really good rare Raptor Scythe and thinking of respecing to melee necro, too bad I already used one respec so only two left if I don't find Belladonnas.

Overall starting from Terror this patch feels much harder. Of course I don't have the best gear I could have at this point, now that money isn't problem anymore I start to make new better honorifics.