Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
:D just as the title says . i prepare to quit this season . and next season .
the next season will start about in 01/2020 , but its Chinese New Year Festival that time , i cant play . and for me the the first few days in a new season is quite important . But I will continue to pay attention on this game , the new change is exciting ( most time :D ) so i decide to give some suggestions from the player's point of view . maybe not that pro , but it is my best way to support this game , ofc ,donate is important too . and i do donate to express my love to this game today.

ok here is the main part i want to say :

1, add some new bosses
ive played this game many years . some bosses are quite classic , almost no change space . im fine with those bosses ,the lore , the playstyle ( like purify ) . But we do need something new , the deimoss is a good example , but only few ppl really see it (or her) . at least add some new bosses for more players.

2, change some old gears
i will just give one example
Imperius' Edict
Imperius' Edict
(Paladin Warlock Set)

Imperius' Aura
Imperius' Radiance
Imperius' Sky Hammer
Imperius' Winged Feet

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
20% to Strength
20% to Energy

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
20% to Dexterity
20% to Energy

Set Bonus with complete set:
+100 Spell Focus
30% Movement Speed
+30% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Attacker Flees after Striking 33%
+150 to all Attributes
20% Chance to Avoid Damage

its ok to change the uhc skill dmg from posion to magic . but the set is still add some posion stats . absolutely meaningless , and ugly .and not friendly to new-players (nobody need set like this in end-game) it shows the "in-continuity" in version change .

3, the new gears is too rare
it always exicting to see new gears in Diablo , in this season ,yes we do have many new gears , but why ,these meticulously designed gears are mostly SSSU , 99% ppl dont know whats the feel to use them. this whole game shouldnt be the revelry of a small group of people ,but should face most ppl . make some new gears . can be not that strong for end-game so it wont have to be SSSU.

4,please just dont simplely nerf the 1st ladder char .
trap rat is a perfect example . it was too strong . yes . but in 1.3 its nerfed too much . im not a traprat player , but i feel obligated to voice for them .and i do have a ground for this : i bought a full end-game traprat gears with full UMOs , it feels really bad ,compared to last version junk MO gears rat.

last , thanks for the trophy system change . :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Same for me cuz Lunar New Year but whatever. Starting late is fine, shit is cheap to buy at that time so why not play?

There should be a small break. Not quit.