Gematria Issue

Discuss Median XL!
Pukebeard
Thunder Beetle
52 | 9
Hi, need some help understanding what is wrong. I got this neat little shield and wanted to try it out with the Gematria Bonus. The point is, before upgrading it with lucky and orbs, I would equip it and get the bonuses after a few moments, maybe a second or two. Now that was nice, I pumped it up with some orbs and now the Gematria bonuses do not apply at all... Tried changing weapons, re-equipping, disjunction/rerune it. Nothing changed. I wasted a unique MO on this one and it seems like it has awesome bonuses. I really want to make this work. Am I missing anything?

Thanks,
Pukebeard
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
U get the bonuses, they are just not shown on the shield itself.
Pukebeard
Thunder Beetle
52 | 9
I am looking at the changes on the character sheet. At first, I got the skill levels from the gematria bonus after about a second or two, which was visible on if looking at the skills. After lucky bonus and adding the MOs, the skill levels do not increase, neither does anything else, according to the D2 stats or damage on the sheet. That's what I mean. I fear it bugged out somehow and I hope I can remedy it. Just wondering if anybody saw this before.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
i see we ned windows 11 for that :stupid: