Discuss Median XL!
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Don't worry about the corona it was luckly just a high fever for me; enough to make me not want to do anything other than lie on bed with the phone but nothing dangerous (btw screw editing forum posts with phone)

Anyways, if anyone has any feedback feel free to post.
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Seekers wrote:Don't worry about the corona it was luckly just a high fever for me; enough to make me not want to do anything other than lie on bed with the phone but nothing dangerous (btw screw editing forum posts with phone)

Anyways, if anyone has any feedback feel free to post.

Here is my feedback . This season i started with rend bear and i agree with you , it is really easy to get normal to hell and do all 105-110 bosses ,but then the build hit the wall hard and k3k is so slow ..... no fun to try to farm with early gear and rend bear.
Last season i've played melee necro 2h and it's just stupid noob easy to play, can do easy normal to hell and all charms 105-120.
Both times i have been playing untwi.

I saw that you put fire bear dru in hier tier , can you make suggestion on gear/skill/stat early to mid game ? There is currently no guide for this build?
Thank you in advance and great job on the guide ;)
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Conquest wrote:Gear progression path if you are unfamiliar with it:

I) T4 uniques + honorifics + standard runewords
II) Sets and standard SU's
III) Decent crafted items
IV) Great runewords and XIS runewords
V) Rare SU's and SSU's
VI) Excellent crafted items, high-end SSU's, UMO project gear
VII) Almost unobtainable shit like Atomus, Arrogance, specific choice COTWs etc.

Now pick a character and go down this path. Your first major farming area is always Kurast 3000 BA, you spend many levels of grinding Exp here and you get a lot of tier 2 gear (sets + SUs). Maybe even a tier 5 piece (specific overpowered ilvl 105 SU) if you are lucky. Next stop is either Tengaze and Duncraig. These areas give you tier 4/5 gear and this is the best you can consistently find. Tier 6 gear and especially tier 7 gear is very luck dependent and/or costs a ton of trade gold. Don't count on it. Endgame farming zones are Fauztinville & Bremmtown, these will still keep dropping tier 4/5 gear for you and that's good enough to keep farming them at a fast pace.

What to pick? You decide. Pick something that has good AOE killspeed and is relatively tanky. Glass cannons aren't very good as they die to a wet noodle and those farming areas have so many mobs attacking you that it's impossible to avoid some hits eventually.

Thx, helped me a lot !
Looking urgently for good crafting items and some specific rare SU's. Have to change from K3K to Tengaze/Duncraig. Finally found some mystic orbs and the needed runestones. I was wrong, thought runestones and essences can drop in K3K, too :roll:
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So is there any chance, that you can link the listed Guides?
Some of those builds are not mentioned (anymore?) in the Guide-Section.

Or is there another source for good guides beside this site?
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
FluxGenesis wrote:So is there any chance, that you can link the listed Guides?

A lot of the guides are still to be written. Takes a lot of effort to write one, and also to adjust the char between patches. In the meanwhile, you can always ask on discord server friendly community for gear and skill advice.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CHANGELOG 8/4/2020

Patchnote Day Bois.
- Cold Sorceress from T1 to T0: Well that downtier didnt last long at all. Access to new Hailstorm if Abyss Buffs werent enough for you to want to bother with Abyss targetting. Churel is now a lot of free cold spell and probably good or decent damage. Right back to T0 it goes.
- Poison Throw Barbarian from Untiered to T1: While not convinced it can keep up with Summon Barb early on; single target skill, huge snake stance buffs and stampede buffs on top; along with gladiators synergy. Certainly looks promising.
- Physical Throw Barbarian from T2 to T1: Big Overkill buffs, Stampede buff. Looks less promising than Psn baba but hey should still be way better.
- Elemental Throw Barbarian from Untiered to T2: Innate Elemental Damage looks like a very good buff to make elemental bases relevant; and Neph spirit is a lot of free IED. Will have to revisit this placement later probably.
- Spear Amazon from T4 to T3: Its a fine bosskiller early on, and fine for norm - 105. Certainly didnt deserve the T4. Pounce is very bad untwinked though; but really good with proper gear.
- Ways Assasin removed: Was confusing, will probably just become a part of other builds rather than a dedicated one.
- Updated a bunch of descriptions.
- Updated Experimental Builds List.

Take these with a grain of salt ofc as this is just looking at patch notes.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bless you Seeks :cheers:
Swiphty
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello, as a new player thank you for that list!
But i have a question? Is there any hawk/abyss necro build out there that i can follow? Im hesitating between the summon necro, malice necro, cold sorc(id like aguide aswell not sure which one is good), and claw assassin or maelstrom lol

Im confuse :( i need a guide , i found maelstrom abd malice but not there others
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Swiphty wrote:Hello, as a new player thank you for that list!
But i have a question? Is there any hawk/abyss necro build out there that i can follow? Im hesitating between the summon necro, malice necro, cold sorc(id like aguide aswell not sure which one is good), and claw assassin or maelstrom lol

Im confuse :( i need a guide , i found maelstrom abd malice but not there others

It´s really close to my question a few posts before :)
I´m same like you, I need guidance.

Bardamu wrote:
FluxGenesis wrote:So is there any chance, that you can link the listed Guides?

A lot of the guides are still to be written. Takes a lot of effort to write one, and also to adjust the char between patches. In the meanwhile, you can always ask on discord server friendly community for gear and skill advice.

If you can´t find a guide, just ask on discord.

Flux
Xipher
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Where are all the build guides