Is there ever going to be an easier way to get SU's in SP?

Discuss Median XL!
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If you're playing single player, then you should make backups before updating, either manually or with a script. It probably doesn't mean much to you right now, but once you get more and more experience, you'll reach level 115-120 faster and faster. It doesn't bring back lost characters but the leveling part will feel less and less severe.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
I can farm quite bit of SUs/SSUs. But trying to find GG things like Arrogance is definitely out of reach

Why doesn't mxl implements PoE like divination cards? Like a set of 8 "Arrogance" card that dropped from specific things (let say Lucion in 1/32 chance would drop 1 card) would cubed into an Arrogance. That would be cool IMO, allowing us to target farm things deterministically
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Someday, I hope gears will drop from certain monsters so farming will be less tedious rather than random drop source. Or maybe drop something that can be cubed to create a gear. Anyhow, the drop chance is fine, but I think it will be better to just kill a boss again and again since we know it has the chance to drop that one particular item we need.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
JustJosh wrote:
To your point of buffing runewords, Would that not just serve the same purpose but just be faster?(I am not trying to be a smart ass, I mean this a legit question and would like to know if I'm wrong) If you just have to get 1 greater rune to make something as good or better then shrine crafting you only need to farm or trade for the one rune vs having a use for the SU's you've framed up and do not need.

I'm not referring to empowered runewords or elemental runewords, I just mean the level 70-100 runewords which in my mind are meant to supplement midgame gear while farming for endgame pieces. And I think there's been a bit of a miscommunication between us. If by breaking down SUs you mean a ratio of like 100-1 that wouldn't be a problem. My mind just went to arcane crystals which require like 5 items, which in my mind would be absolutely insane. I think it can be done, but balancing it appropriately would be a pain in the ass.