Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ty for intuitive post.

cycle drop rate is honestly quite fine. can easily farm it by yourself without trading and have no issues filling it up how you want. will you get everything you want in one run? no. and you shouldn't, but considering its a farming zone, it's meant to be farmed.

the boss fight has been made drastically easier this patch or maybe last patch, can't remember, with hp changes and such. it's only "pure aids" the first time or two until you either watch a video/read how to do it or just pay attention during the fight and notice "hey I need to charm this boss, hey the other boss shoots missiles that drain hp, so maybe i should stand on the opposite side and continue charming the first boss whenever it wears off". as with most ubers, it's a learning curve that quickly makes the uber feel much simpler than most people play it out to be.

yshari sanctum: if you can't find the proper way after trying, then just look at the map that literally draws the pathing for you to the boss area and to the next world.

umbaru charm, same as cycle comments above.

tl;dr yes, drop rates and ai can be frustrating sometimes, but no, it's not pure aids, that's just your frustration trying to gain attention.

----------------

edit: i can imagine yshari map being annoying, but maybe my opinion is biased cause thats the one thing i enjoy doing every season is collecting the set. yshari is quite a fun puzzle after you do it a few times.
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash
edit: i can imagine yshari map being annoying, but maybe my opinion is biased cause thats the one thing i enjoy doing every season is collecting the set. yshari is quite a fun puzzle after you do it a few times.
Totally agree with you! But not everyone has enough nerves for this.
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wigmapool182 wrote:Corrupted wormhole boss fight
Yshari Sanctum navigation
Cycle drop rate
Umbaru charm (the whole thing)

Just Saying....

I will simplify your task Image
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
at least give the guy the right map
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RandomOnions wrote:at least give the guy the right map

I always go as a keepsake :mrgreen:
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Crash wrote:the boss fight has been made drastically easier this patch or maybe last patch, can't remember, with hp changes and such. it's only "pure aids" the first time or two until you either watch a video/read how to do it or just pay attention during the fight and notice "hey I need to charm this boss, hey the other boss shoots missiles that drain hp, so maybe i should stand on the opposite side and continue charming the first boss whenever it wears off". as with most ubers, it's a learning curve that quickly makes the uber feel much simpler than most people play it out to be.

Has the boss always had the ability to heal? Cause Lucion is pretty much impossible to kill when he can heal 25% of hp in seconds. I got the wormhole a few patches ago with no problem, now the boss is unkillable the past few times i've engaged him.
Amantalado
Vampiress
39 | 1
Ericksonius wrote:Has the boss always had the ability to heal? Cause Lucion is pretty much impossible to kill when he can heal 25% of hp in seconds. I got the wormhole a few patches ago with no problem, now the boss is unkillable the past few times i've engaged him.

I asked that question in short questions thread, and apparently its a bug where if you don't charm Lucion and he stands near Primus too long he will heal. Basically means you have to be very fast on getting him charmed again if he is right next to Primus.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Amantalado wrote:
Ericksonius wrote:Has the boss always had the ability to heal? Cause Lucion is pretty much impossible to kill when he can heal 25% of hp in seconds. I got the wormhole a few patches ago with no problem, now the boss is unkillable the past few times i've engaged him.

I asked that question in short questions thread, and apparently its a bug where if you don't charm Lucion and he stands near Primus too long he will heal. Basically means you have to be very fast on getting him charmed again if he is right next to Primus.

Lucion always had that regen, but its hp was halved along with the dmg of the missiles that hurt lucion, and the regen was unchanged, so it is more significant. This wasnt intended, but honestly, I have no ideae why they didnt hotfix it.

And about umbaru treasure and wormhole: they are a LOT stronger than most other charms, if you build them correctly, thats why you need to farm for them.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Istaryu wrote:And about umbaru treasure and wormhole: they are a LOT stronger than most other charms, if you build them correctly, thats why you need to farm for them.

Yeah I don't have a problem with farming up wormhole and treasure, they're worth the effort. Just that lucion fight seemed wonky as of late.