Suggestion - Be able to restart locked down dungeons

Discuss Median XL!
Trip13
Imp
5 | 0
Dont know if there is the right place to make a suggestion, and don't know if this was discussed before, but i has returned to play median after a lot of years, and even enjoying a lot the game and the dificulty of a lot of bosses and dungeons, i find really frustrating when you have to restart the game when trying a dungeon with lockdown timer.

I'm trying Kingdom of Shadow right now and it's really annoying to have to exit game, create new one, kill mage to open red portal in Caldeum, cross Quov Tsin dungeon, and find the hut where the entrance is. Usually at my second death, i get so frustated that I ragequit the game.

I understand that the difficulty is a core part of this game, but for me this don't give any difficulty, but only frustration.

What i would do is that when you try to enter a red portal that is locked down, a popup would appear saying that the level is going to be restarted. I don't know if this is easy to implement from the development perspective, but it would be a really appreciate feature to have in the game.

What do you guys think?

PS: sorry for my english
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think the biggest barrier to that is the "how to" on their end, and most likely something so extensive that it isn't worth the time.