Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
they act as meatshield and buff you with bloodlust, might as well put all those points in spirit tree to good use
Dracak2
Imp
5 | 0
Anyone knows how efficient is Tal + Xis weapon RW in practice?

I just got to lvl 121. I'm using one of the throw builds most of the time, but for some of the remaining ubers I will need to respec. That's why I'm looking for something more versatile. I can put the RW in an eth balanced axe with life steal / +1% attrib jewels.

What do you think?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Id say craft is better, you want aoe proc such as spikenova.
Also note that if you get craft with max damage roll, and you put 20% deadly strike on it, damage output is very close to xis. And you have proc.
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Im a bit tired of playing bowmazon this season in SP. Im having quite some troubles in doing the medium-hard charms. So i thought that playing a new char could be a good choice.

I've never played a barb in this mod, so maybe im telling silly things (im already sorry if they really are) but... hoping you guys will give me some kind of answer. I've got only 3 pieces of BGH set (chest, axe and shield), but found some other SU that maybe could be good: Canis Venator (shield 6% ctb and 1000 regen); Elite Hacker (mammen axe) or The Wisthling Death (throwin axe); Hellmaw (barb helm with rainbow damage.
These ones are the best things i think i have atm for a throw build; ofc those aren't enough but... If you guys say i can farm somewhere with those one and something else to add, then im gonna start and level a barb.
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Crafts are no where close to what you can get with runewords or SUs
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
The best throw wep in the game is eth grief with 6 xis. I have yet to experiment with manitou RW in an eth sup bal axe though
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Tedddy wrote:The best throw wep in the game is eth grief with 6 xis. I have yet to experiment with manitou RW in an eth sup bal axe though

It's nowhere near the best. Good craft blows it out of the water. It isn't only the superior proc you can get, but even the damage, max damage roll combined with deadly strike double mo.
Same goes for multiple other slots, either if you need dex for block, or damage from strength, or resist pierce.

Another thing is what actually needs optimizing. If you run TA, you can even run with t6 axe, will one shot zons, weapon doesn't really matter at certain point of gear and charms.
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Have you played throw barb? Crafts won't get above 270 min 300 max. It's not even close and the proca are underwhelming. Can you post the craft you are taking about that can match my 350 min 520 max dmg wth grief?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tedddy wrote:Have you played throw barb? Crafts won't get above 270 min 300 max. It's not even close and the proca are underwhelming. Can you post the craft you are taking about that can match my 350 min 520 max dmg wth grief?

Have you read this thread? Aerial basically taught everyone how to efficiently play a strong throwbarb.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tedddy wrote:Have you played throw barb? Crafts won't get above 270 min 300 max. It's not even close and the proca are underwhelming. Can you post the craft you are taking about that can match my 350 min 520 max dmg wth grief?

you can roll up to +190 flat max dmg and 120 min dmg. so if you are lucky you can craft weapons that a superior. in fact it isnt event that hard if you only look for a proc and high phys dmg to craft a decent weapon. you can also get high flat ele dmg on top of that.