Boss unique drops

Discuss Median XL!
potere
Invader
9 | 0
I'm trying to make runs from Andariel (hell) and she doesn't drop uniques or sacred. On the wiki (https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Arcane_Crystal) it says that she would drop 2 Tiered / Sacred Uniques, 1-4 arcane shards OR 1 arcane crystal, but it's only dropping blue items.
Do I have to do something different for it to drop again or is the wiki wrong?
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
forget hell andy in this mod. forget all farming spots you know in vanilla its all different. also the andy thing might be an oversight I noticed it too.
potere
Invader
9 | 0
Elendilli wrote:forget hell andy in this mod. forget all farming spots you know in vanilla its all different. also the andy thing might be an oversight I noticed it too.

Nihlathak is not dropping too. And I think the link above is from this mod.
Warpcaster
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
That wiki is from an earlier version of the mod. Many things are not accurate with the version today.
potere
Invader
9 | 0
Warpcaster wrote:That wiki is from an earlier version of the mod. Many things are not accurate with the version today.

is there no way to farm before going to the endgame? I'm 108, and need points and items.
Warpcaster
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Push to 110 and cow level will be your first decent farming area
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
potere wrote:
Warpcaster wrote:That wiki is from an earlier version of the mod. Many things are not accurate with the version today.

is there no way to farm before going to the endgame? I'm 108, and need points and items.

For you the efficient way of farming xp right now is Sunless See rift if you can't deal with it go and farm worldstone or act5 red portals.
If you need items like sacred uniques don't worry about those yet just get your t4 uniques socket them with jewels for res and farm xp. If you need Ac or signet of learning farm nithlak he drops tus and signets (the rate is depending on dificulty)
From lvl 110 do cows thats a nice way to farm xp and bases maybe a few shrines.
If you get to 115 and beyond you can start seeing sets and suniques dropping.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
potere wrote:

Its definitely nilathak nightmare, i dont know why nobody said this. Drops 1-3 TUs and 1 sig per run.
That should be enough to upgrade all your gear to lvl 4, get enough str for it and craft some jewels or get all the pgems for sockets.
Like 20-30 runs should be enough.
You should have maxres on hell, maybe some physical resist already and have some killspeed
Get monster tokens if you dont already have: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/challenges

That should get you to 105 then do island of the sunless sea runs, where you can get all the gold for MOs + a decent charm: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
From lvl 110 you can do cowruns, which can drop OK stuff but alot of shrines if you need those.
From 115 You can do k3k and/or torajan jungles.

From around lvl 110 you should be able to do get some of the early charms, which may soolve some str requirement problems
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Bosses used to drop 1-5 shards before, it got changed in 1.3 when they revamped quest rewards a bit, now you get a couple of arcane crystals from A2 and A3 quests.

The easiest way to farm them is to grind normal nihlathak, as it always drops 3 TUs per kill. On nightmare and hell it also drops 1 signet of learning.

This mod is a grindy game, just like every action RPG. Getting good gear here is still much easier than farming it in classic LoD. With the exception of select few items (such as tyrael's might, arrogance, specific powerful COTW's etc) nearly all items are reasonably farmable.
potere
Invader
9 | 0
Thank you all for the information.
Making cows for now.
and the dungeons (butcher, etc.)