Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xzmnick wrote:TG?

nope, buying charms makes the game pointless for me

@morphed well my main char is amazon so i would like to do everything with her, but yea fortress barb seems like a nice char for it, there is already a video on youtube about it. but before trying out that different spec i would like to complete it first with amazon

@shnurr thats very interesting thank you. i will try out the different things during the next boss encounters (first dr) and later report back how it went

@everyone by the way, something i noticed it that banish oskill works on the bosses so the fight can be sped up a bit for everyone who has an item like
Hooves of the Thunderhorse
:)

candyland wrote:void seems hard

candyland wrote:wow man , can you tell me more ? i cant get past scroll of envy

candyland wrote:iam new

this is really sad. you are selling this stuff so likely you know something about it. but if you dont have interest in adding useful information in this thread then instead of causing disruption you would do everyone a favor, if you dont have any substantial contribution to make to keep this kind of bullshit to yourself
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
why so mad brah? i mean its rly weird that void has probs doing void :mrgreen:

ama is one of the best chars for that and obv u need to pay attention a bit on right gear and setup, what items u use and what build?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
He said everything right, nn useless crap outside of nonsence thread.

Craft a belt with inner fire, also SU quilted armor (one with demonic speed) has a really nice proc for that fight. As I said already yesterday, get some magic resist. diadem+heavy boots is 50. Talking about banish, this is quite nice thing to use btw, I was using it against uldy/witch previous patch, and completely forgot about it in this one :(
And obviously get 90 psn/fire res with atleast 300 stacked.

► Show Spoiler
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
!blyat
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
its the internet learn to deal with some useless shit from time to time even outside of nonsense topic 8-)
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the gear was nothing in particular, just crafted fire spell gear with gems for 90 res in fire cold psn, 90+ ow with ripstar ring, bow spec with 4 target wyrmshot optimized for ranged ow application, hooves of the thunderhorse for banish... and thats pretty much the overview over the setup.
im going to try the suggestions during my next attempts

kiki22vu wrote:its the internet learn to deal with some useless shit from time to time even outside of nonsense topic 8-)

the point is void charm seller is posting garbage in thread about the ubercharm he is trying to sell instead of making a useful contribution which he likely could. nobody has the obligation to participate, but doing this kind of shit really makes someone look bad and its worth to point it out
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Go blood spec with maxed bacchanalia and paragon for high hp values, some into dex for some ar so u apply ow with war spirit that should work just fine.

Gear wise as above suggested should work just fine, and if u have access to items with rep life for example like
Firequeen
Firequeen
Morning Star (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 45 to 53
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+(15 to 20)% Bonus Elemental Damage to Bloodlust
20% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
(21 to 25)% to Dexterity
(21 to 25)% to Energy
+2 Life Regenerated per Second (Based on Character Level)
Requirements -40%
Socketed (3)
even better
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
so i was in the void yesterday and with 30k hp and some damage reduce +
Haraigami
life regen + health pots its tolerable.
its still noticeable but much better. not sure which component is helping this the most, but idc, it works :)

now i need a new way to apply ow as blood spec because i dont have wyrmshot anymore... tried arrow swarm, it has hardly a screen range so its not optimal... looking for something better
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
void wrote:now i need a new way to apply ow as blood spec because i dont have wyrmshot anymore... tried arrow swarm, it has hardly a screen range so its not optimal... looking for something better

Wyrd oskill is good enough, just need to stack +all skills to get 0.2 seconds cooldown. Didn't tried it by myself, but Fowl Fight from Dementia may work too, it doesn't interfere with purify spell timer and also gives you bonus to attack rating. This two options should work for any class.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
I would like to refresh this topic to not create a new one.

Soo im playing ama too, respec to bloodzon and paragon, got heavens light SU scepter (+
30 to bacchanalia) so i have 36k life. 90% fire and poison resist, kethryes warband SU einherjar helm for 8% magic resist, the tanrr scutum SU phoenix shield for inner fire to quick heal, featherclaw tu chain gloves and warriors robe SU leather armor has so many %ar so all points into vitality and still 75% chance to hit rathma, everchase SU boots for dr%, lighting enchanted SU sash for dr, wyrd ring, assurs bane, teganze pendant amu.

The point is im quite tanky and survive its not a problem, only rathmas this ?magic rain? kill pretty fast and ofc this slayer bolt wave. I managed to do this in previous patch but now its like a whole different fight. Mendeln dies soooo fast, rathma got 95% hp.

I understand the tactic, seperate them on the other corners, keep damaging rathma, but its like im dealing almost zero damage with purify + ow from war spirit and wyrd, only mendels bolts do the job. So at the time i succed to kill ratma how do i kill mendeln? Even separate mendeln keeps dying.
Do someone got any solution or tips for me please?