Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
https://youtu.be/_ZfXnEyxDIg

I found a small bug where akara offer to let me respec even though i havent completed the den of evil in hell. trying to respec does nothing but the option is still there.
FusionField
Fallen
1 | 0
Edyrem summons' "Sacred Armor" does not make them invulnerable.
syllab
Jungle Hunter
27 | 5
Suggestion:

Phalanx feels good only when the map works out in your favour, so how about when leveling the ability you gain 2 skills: phalanx up, phalanx down, one shooting down (as it is now, or up, whichever way your directional feeling goes), the other shoots the other direction
At the moment I feel very dependant on the entire level working from top to bottom, otherwise I need to cast at the top of the screen and pull mobs into your phalanx, exposing myself more than I would want to.

With this change that'd be an ability I'd play around more often.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Weird bug experience---Was doing eternal bonepile--Picked it up and died when I had it on my mouse cursor. I respawned in town and still had it on my cursor. I put the charm in my cube. I thought i was then lagging because none of my skills work (including teleport, morphs etc, and I cant open my cube). However I can drop items on the ground and they fall and I can pick them up.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Your version of Fog.dll would cause game to crash during the launch in case when this module needs to be relocated out of its default base address (memory range is occupied by a different module, forced ASLR, etc.). In order to fix this issue you need to adjust base relocation table accordingly to the changes that were made to this module.
whalestory
Skeleton
2 | 0
Seems like Act 1 Kashya loses the option to resurrect your merc when I:

1. After dying, I recast my buffs (as amazon) with right click
2. I accidentally right click Kashya with one of my buffs

This makes me walk up to talk to her but she only has Talk and Cancel as options. I'm not sure which steps are necessary to repro as I didn't test it out too much. I also haven't completed blood raven on hell difficulty if that matters
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Defensive harmony is +10 +4/lvl life when struck not +10 +5/lvl
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
whalestory wrote:Seems like Act 1 Kashya loses the option to resurrect your merc when I:

This makes me walk up to talk to her but she only has Talk and Cancel as options. I'm not sure which steps are necessary to repro as I didn't test it out too much. I also haven't completed blood raven on hell difficulty if that matters

Try doing the blood Raven quest
Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

i have this wierd bug all the time with relic summons + the laz set. a lot of times i have it where it says i can have X number of minions and i can summon that many but after a few seconds some of them just die over and over and you cant keep them up for very long. The veil king skill specifically states that it only reduced necromancer minion count and it shouldn't effect these relics at all.
whalestory
Skeleton
2 | 0
Diaco wrote:
whalestory wrote:Seems like Act 1 Kashya loses the option to resurrect your merc when I:

Try doing the blood Raven quest

Then is it a bug that I can resurrect the merc when I haven't done the blood raven quest?

edit: the resurrect option showed up for me once then disappeared the next time, without me right clicking kashya so I think my repro steps are wrong