Discuss Median XL!
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Opgedronken wrote:If you can kill zagraal in 5 minutes you can average about 2 runes per run, so that's 24 an hour, that doesn't sound so bad.

He can't, read his posts.
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
That's life playing single player. This has turned into quite the whine-thread.

That's life of having too crappy network :P I still prefer SP like this than unplayable MP. After i get fiber, i will play MP only ;)

With first post i showed that it won't be a praise thread. Ofc i enjoy the mod, it's probably the best one for D2. That's true. But i have also a feedback about Elemental fps drops vs Cholik and ultra poor drop rate in Teganze. At least they should boost it a little for SP. Not everyone is playing MP. I didn't mean dropping essence every 20 mobs like someone suggested, but some boost for SP would be fine.

If you can kill zagraal in 5 minutes you can average about 2 runes per run, so that's 24 an hour, that doesn't sound so bad.

I wish i could kill him. My char is not ready yet though. I wonder if i will be ever ready with this build.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Maybe this build just can't really deal with the damage zagraal does.
I tried a couple of druid builds and rat seems to be able to deal very well with most farming content.
Even at lvl 127 it should be capable.
I'm at something like 450mf now (could stack even more, but then I die sometimes) and can run everything worthwhile quite fast.
Even fauzt is doable enough, but a bit slower.
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
450% mf? Oh damn. I wonder what items you have.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
It's easy to stack mf on rat, because it's so tanky.
I even have lum runes in everything, because it does fine without socketing for more damage/survivability.
There's about 130mf from sockets, the rest comes from black void belt, nezha helm, in for the kill amu and wheel of fortune shield.
I used to have lilith belt and coldhunger helm, but nezha and black void are worth the 70 less mf.
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I assume that you play MP?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
No single player, I don't have a high enough frustration tolerance to be able to play online :P.
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Wow, then you are so lucky :P I am finding many good items but not for caster Druid... It's so hard for me to find a good gear for caster Druid. I am having now 129 lvl and 400 (max) signets used. Ofc i found some signets in Torajan Jungles and i killed Nihlathak like 3 times, but 90% of signets is from SU and sets.

I would be so rich if i played MP, exchanging these unwanted items for caster Druid items... but well, sad life of having sad internet connection.

Anyway i've finally found 6th essence and created SuXis rune. Need to find grey Flamen Staff for RW but the game won't drop it though. Gonna farm some more :D
paolo12
Cog
207 | 18
You don't have to wait for grey staff to drop. Just use any quality Flamen that You'll find or gamble one and oil of renewal it until satisfied.
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
You don't have to wait for grey staff to drop. Just use any quality Flamen that You'll find or gamble one and oil of renewal it until satisfied.

Thanks for info :) I still dunno ALL cube recipes in MXL Sigma. Anyway i've found one while ago and created Lincos with SurXis, but got the worst possible roll, damn :P
+8 to skills, +42 to Arcane Torrent 46% reg mana and 41% to energy... unbelieveable :D However its still better than my previous Staff. Luckily i didn't forget about jewelcrafting ;)