Melee assassin

Discuss Median XL!
BunnyFuMaster
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maphyr wrote:Too much keyboard piano to achieve what other classes can do by holding down 1 button.

Enjoy your carpal tunnel, folks.

This is for sure true haha. It's very much this, but enjoy the play style.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Same here. I don’t mind skillswitching a lot. But it comes to having a good boss killing skill like Batstrike, which requires you to hit 3 times plus switching after for a release to inflict damage. Damage is great, but the hassle of doing all this while using Noctule against adds to leech is made even worse by the dodge that most bosses have.

Waiting for an opening and going for it is one thing, but when you have to strike more than 3 times due to dodge/ being hit, then trying to unleash while said boss will most likely hit you 1-2 frames before, putting you in FHR/FBR and basically wasting your attempt. And I’m not even mentioning to keep two 15ish seconds buff to even stand a chance at surviving.

As much as I love this build, the 2nd and 3rd charge should be different skills. Having the same unleash as the 3rd charge a unique skill, with let’s say a 3 seconds cooldown on it would make it much more viable while keeping the twitch gameplay.

That 3rd charge on Batstrike could be used to make a healing wave to heal the bats (20-30%), making a batsin stronger as a summoner. Self synergy on itself for minions stats. First charge could be used to have a stun nova (length and radius increasing with skill lvl, having obviously a cap too). It would make a unique summoner in the sense that you would have to get melee involved to make it work, rewarding active playstyle. IMO that would fit an assassin.

I’m just overthinking here haha.
Maphyr
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
BunnyFuMaster wrote:I've not played Naga this patch but I do feel tankier as Claw this season with the added 75% block. I agree it's a slower farmer. However, I was able to pick up a Sprial Dance relic and with that skill this build just shreds through all the farming zones. it's not something that's always available though so it's kinda hard to recommend

What exactly do you mean, added 75% block? Claw sin builds lost claw block this patch which included 45% spell block... so how exactly are you tankier? Not to mention the loss of the easy phys resist from Prismatic Cloak. I just don't see how you can be more tankier this season when Sin was absolutely gutted for defenses.
Edited by Maphyr 3 years.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Charged Strike is a great oskill for this build too, you only need endless loop and akarat's trek
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maphyr wrote:Too much keyboard piano to achieve what other classes can do by holding down 1 button.

Enjoy your carpal tunnel, folks.

Enjoy your boredome.