Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MagnuS wrote:What? Did I miss something in the middle of the patch notes? As far I remember eth itens can be umo'ed as any other regular item.

They can, i check with some ppl on the discord
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So with that being settled -

I guess my uncertainty on the MOs stems from not quite understanding everything about Snake Bite and Stampede. What modifiers will increase damage, or help clear mobs faster? Does EWD have any affect? If so, would it be better to MO for ED, or for EWD? Does Stampede trigger “melee attack” procs?

Is
Essence of Itherael
Essence of Itherael
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Weapon Physical Damage +9%
15% Bonus to Defense
+10 Required Level
a good choice for the armor, or should I just use ED and Total char defense, or other?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
altoiddealer wrote:So with that being settled -

I guess my uncertainty on the MOs stems from not quite understanding everything about Snake Bite and Stampede. What modifiers will increase damage, or help clear mobs faster? Does EWD have any affect? If so, would it be better to MO for ED, or for EWD? Does Stampede trigger “melee attack” procs?

Is
Essence of Itherael
Essence of Itherael
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Weapon Physical Damage +9%
15% Bonus to Defense
+10 Required Level
a good choice for the armor, or should I just use ED and Total char defense, or other?

Snake Stance/Bite damage only benefits from +skills, poison pierce(up to 135 for mobs, 150 for bosses, 190 for Samael, Deimos and Phoboss), and increased poison skill duration. EWD and ED won't do anything for them, so essence of itherael won't provide any benefits (except adding a bit of phys dmg for leeching I guess). On attack procs are only triggered by melee attacks/skills, so Stampede will only trigger on striking/on kill/ on death blow procs.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:Snake Stance/Bite damage only benefits from +skills, poison pierce(up to 135 for mobs, 150 for bosses, 190 for Samael, Deimos and Phoboss)

Isn't it 135 / 170 / 199?
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Yeahsper wrote:
Diaco wrote:Snake Stance/Bite damage only benefits from +skills, poison pierce(up to 135 for mobs, 150 for bosses, 190 for Samael, Deimos and Phoboss)

Isn't it 135 / 170 / 199?

Mobs/Bosses/Samael

Phoboss and Deimoss is little less than Samael cause they need more than 90 max res.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There were a lot of suggestions in this thread for cheap gear and skill plan to obliterate bosses with, but are there psn throw barb builds that will work for super endgame content? Labs, Sam, Diemoss, etc?
pfl0nk
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sry, but so stupid question ...

NO SNAKE STANCE ?
on char attributes it boost for me massiv the dmg of STAMPEDE..
is it a bug?, because as i read more and more the latest posts all say bear stance and not snake, is this right ?

and without Ophiophagus should i still max dex / block ?

ty
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
pfl0nk wrote:Sry, but so stupid question ...

NO SNAKE STANCE ?
on char attributes it boost for me massiv the dmg of STAMPEDE..
is it a bug?, because as i read more and more the latest posts all say bear stance and not snake, is this right ?

and without Ophiophagus should i still max dex / block ?

ty

Snake stance doesnt work with snake bite, they are suggesting to use bear stance for bossing, where you are using snake bite.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Snake stance does increase damage for Stampede, but nothing will increase dmg for Snake Bite besides +sk and pierce.

If you are just farming then use Snake Stance, otherwise it’ll take forever to clear mobs without the dmg boost. Assuming you’ll also be using Gladiators dominance, where then is your survivability? You’ll want to max block with or without Ophi axe.

For bossing I’d recommend bear stance or eagle stance. I prefer the latter. I’m currently farming runestones, less than 5 mins for each, by windform/teleport through teganze w/ 90 all res, and gear swap 4 items to melt the spirit boss with ~5 snake bites.
For Baal/Belial/Azmodan farming, you can clear those mobs relatively quickly without Snake Stance.

*edit* I uploaded a video of my runestone farming
► Show Spoiler