Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Regarding sorc swords - skill descriptions say staff, orb or crystal sword. How ever skills work with warp blades - sorc class weapons which is fine. But since description creates confussion - can update it for next patch. Thanks.

Also firedance description - only mentions cooldown but not the duration of the skill. It is 30s, just my rough counting ?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Istaryu wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:
Taem wrote:
Dominos9189 wrote:Suggestion:

Treasure Goblins are fun as hell and a great addition to the loot mechanic in MXL. I know they were intended to be temporary for 1.8 but they really should be implemented in the game permanently. That is all.

I haven't played MXL in years, and while I agree that they make a fantastic addition to this season, I disagree in that they add so much adtl loot, that it will shorten the season tremendously. What I'd like to see is a scaling system, where players in the ladder lead will NEVER see goblins, but players on the low-end of the ladder will see frequent goblins, getting more sparse the higher up the ladder you get until... no more goblins when you've reached the top.

not rewarding the people who spent the most time in the mod, thus not rewarding the mod's team since their financial incomes is mostly coming from theses players.

MXL has 65 gameservers, most if which are paid. Also, they do this in their free time, they dont get paid for it. Do you really think they just put that money in their pocket lke its free money?

Another chump here. Np.
If they don"t need anything why do they keep on making online only new content ?
If that's not an incentive to get some ppl playing and buying TG instead of playing SP, then ok, I'm an idiot, if that makes you feel better bro.
Another possibility is, you can't be aware of financial issues, even for some people "doing it as a hobby".
I forgive you bro.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I think there are some fundamental flaws in this discussion.

The players that are in the lead all the time are the players that hoard the TG. They'll never buy any TG by donating, because they spend enough time in the game that they'll never need to. The ones who actually pay for it are the ones who don't have the time to play that much.

Adding a scaling system as Taem suggested would basically wipe that income source. The ones that currently buy items don't need to do that anymore, because they get Goblins frequently, while the ones who sell many items atm, won't find as much, and are punished for farming in a farming game.

Which is why I think it's a really bad idea. I do think that treasure goblins should stay, but they shouldn't drop as much as they do now, and they shouldn't be as frequent as they are now. But a scaling system is just as bad as an idea can get.

So yes, PizzaGater is right, even if his premise is wrong and his choice of words questionable.

On another part of that same topic:

Even if they put the money in their own pockets... So what?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
ParticuLarry wrote:I think there are some fundamental flaws in this discussion.

The players that are in the lead all the time are the players that hoard the TG. They'll never buy any TG by donating, because they spend enough time in the game that they'll never need to. The ones who actually pay for it are the ones who don't have the time to play that much.

Adding a scaling system as Taem suggested would basically wipe that income source. The ones that currently buy items don't need to do that anymore, because they get Goblins frequently, while the ones who sell many items atm, won't find as much, and are punished for farming in a farming game.

Which is why I think it's a really bad idea. I do think that treasure goblins should stay, but they shouldn't drop as much as they do now, and they shouldn't be as frequent as they are now. But a scaling system is just as bad as an idea can get.

So yes, PizzaGater is right, even if his premise is wrong and his choice of words questionable.

On another part of that same topic:

Even if they put the money in their own pockets... So what?

I may have been wrong on who is really using the TG purchases, yeah but my point stands.
"Nerf this" "Nerf that" "Nerf them" jesus .. Stop whining about people that are richer than you. That should be a principle of life not just video games lmao
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I really hate this chest, every time I click on the chest (yes, I like to open chests), my char gets stuck in the corner behind this particular chest, luckily this time I was able to teleport, otherwise I need to Save&Exit :evil:
► Show Spoiler

When I am too close to Diablo, his "lightning" attack can't hurt me, c'mon, my barbarian is not a pussy, he will live or die, easy as that :mrgreen:
► Show Spoiler

And yeah, why does the map has so huge impact on the performance, why I'm asking, should get better PC so no problem then.
RoroDiablo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hello,
I have some troubles with a char and I can't figure out what is the cause : I cannot use learning catalyst anymore !
I can use it with others chars but not with that one ! (note that as far as I remeber, I never used it with this char, so I don't know if it is buggy since the very beginning.
Any clue ?
hippo
Ice Clan
558 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions

He appear then Invisible. I cant found him. But when I open portal. He laughed at my face and jump to red portal. LOL
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Talic wrote:When I am too close to Diablo, his "lightning" attack can't hurt me, c'mon, my barbarian is not a pussy, he will live or die, easy as that :mrgreen:
► Show Spoiler

You learn to appreciate this after Baal spawns Diablo 3 or more times in the same fight. He's significantly easier to kill if you just get to stand still, obviously, which also means he's not casting any other abilities while channeling that stuff.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wotan wrote:I assume thats the nightmare curse.

► Show Spoiler

Well, this one is correct icon, it looked the same for me :mrgreen:

Where can I find out more about curses and what those curses do.

Thank You

@Cheno

Baal will wait, my gear is very bad atm.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
@Talic, median wiki.

Suggestion:
I don't know if scrolls of enchantment are going to be long term in median, butI would like to see them overwrite themselves. This way we could use enchants we need on the gear we already have. Its gonna be super feature especially enchanting expansive gear.